....:::.... The Official 2009 - 2010 Chicago Bulls Season Thread ....:::.... vs BOSTON

Didnt see the game but Rose stat line wasnt bad tonight, that + win =
pimp.gif

rose hasnt been bad for the past few weeks ive mentioned in another thread. i see him ending the season avg 19-20 ppg 6-7 ast

Score a Ticket and Dinner for $25
Get a Chicago Bulls Family Value Pack!

For each $25 ticket you purchase, you receive a concession coupon good for a Vienna Beef hot dog, a bag of potato chips and a 16 oz. soda. Redeemable at concession stands located near sections 111, 122, 301 and 317.

Get a Family Value Pack for the following games:

Monday, January 4 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Monday, January 11 vs. Detroit Pistons
Buy your package now and Love It Live!

Just got this e-mail. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

There's still ticketmaster fees and I didn't see an option for will call so if you order too late you might have to pay for UPS shipping.

I just checked it, $5.50 for a fee and there's will call. Not a bad deal. $26 is not bad at all, might have to go.

Ah yeah I see it for the Thunder game now, I checked for the Detroit game. I guess will call only shows up once the free delivery is no longer offered. I'mprobably gonna get this for the Detroit game and if I don't have anything going on Monday and these are still available maybe do that too, gives mesomething to use up my AmEx gift card on.

I bought the Costco 2 for $45 deal. No tax on that....well, tax at Costco but no extra fees from TM. Got seats for the game in March against LeBron and theCavs. My first time seeing him live.

I feel bad for Vinny. They tear apart his team from last season by trading Ben Gordon and the likes, and expects dude to still get the Ws?

Originally Posted by brokensound1

I feel bad for Vinny. They tear apart his team from last season by trading Ben Gordon and the likes, and expects dude to still get the Ws?

GTFOHWTBS! Trading BG did not tear this team apart. He was and still is a black hole who doesn't play defense.
smh.gif

could we use BG? yes but he had to go.

1. if we wanted to be players for a big name FA this coming offseason we couldnt bring him back

2. im sorry we cant have to chuckers that dont play D in gordon and Salmons in the starting line up

i like BG was my favorite bull for a long time and im still a fan but his time was up here

IF we didnt give deng that big @** contract i would have been all for signing BG. once deng got his money and BG turned that deal down and took the 1 year dealhe was done as a bull

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

IF we didnt give deng that big @** contract i would have been all for signing BG. once deng got his money and BG turned that deal down and took the 1 year deal he was done as a bull

This. He turned down virtually the same contract, they gave him 1 million more a year, to go to detroit... He just didn't want to be here, and thats onhim. Have fun on that sesspool of a squad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Was that real? Did that dudes proposal just get denied? Haha, that sucks.

Yes... the summer before last we offered him a 5year 50million and he said no then said yes to a 5year 55million deal. Based on that I came to the conclusionhe just wanted out, especially to go to Detroit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yes... the summer before last we offered him a 5year 50million and he said no then said yes to a 5year 55million deal. Based on that I came to the conclusion he just wanted out, especially to go to Detroit
laugh.gif
Yeah im still surprised we didn't offer him anything after last season. I think he would have taken that 50 mil offer from us if we wouldhave offered it to him. But im glad dude got his money, he's still one of my fav players.

But on another note, another win
pimp.gif

Noah with another monster game with 15 and 21
sick.gif

Tyrus giving us great energy. Salmons played a very good game off the bench.
I don't want to be a prisoner of the moment but if we could sign Tyrus for a reasonable deal and not go too far over the cap with a big name FA i would beall for it

Originally Posted by jmause3

Yes... the summer before last we offered him a 5year 50million and he said no then said yes to a 5year 55million deal. Based on that I came to the conclusion he just wanted out, especially to go to Detroit
laugh.gif
Yeah im still surprised we didn't offer him anything after last season. I think he would have taken that 50 mil offer from us if we would have offered it to him. But im glad dude got his money, he's still one of my fav players.

But on another note, another win
pimp.gif

Noah with another monster game with 15 and 21
sick.gif

Tyrus giving us great energy. Salmons played a very good game off the bench.
I don't want to be a prisoner of the moment but if we could sign Tyrus for a reasonable deal and not go too far over the cap with a big name FA i would be all for it

At min Tyrus is a bench guy who has a decent jumper, decent passer, good rebounder, and good defender. Those are things he does at 23...

oh charlie was speakin on how BG leaving killed the team then I rebuttaled and he said that... how was I supposed to know he was talking about those randommisc people... furthermore $@%# would I care for?!?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ha, I was talking about the fan who proposed to his girl and got the
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom