....:::.... The Official 2009 - 2010 Chicago Bulls Season Thread ....:::.... vs BOSTON

Originally Posted by therenegade23

3 in a row. 1 game under .500
On the road...against .500+ teams
pimp.gif

And let's give Noah his props for playing tonight. Didn't have a huge game, but I know of a lot of players who would've let the plantar fasciitis keep them away from the game.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

pimp.gif

Now if we could only beat the teams we are supposed to beat. im loving the way we are playing right now. Derrick is really asserting himself and its playing a role in how the whole team is playing. if

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by one11archerave

pimp.gif

Now if we could only beat the teams we are supposed to beat. im loving the way we are playing right now. Derrick is really asserting himself and its playing a role in how the whole team is playing. if
I know right? Losing to the Ws  was just sad.
sick.gif

Team is playing much better. Cannot believe the number of quality wins we have. Derrick Rose might be downright scary in the 2nd half of the season.

I knew that all it would take was to get Gordon out that backcourt and let D do his thing.
pimp.gif

He's doing what most of us knew he could do.

And crazy as it is, Noah has made me a fan.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I knew that all it would take was to get Gordon out that backcourt and let D do his thing.
pimp.gif

He's doing what most of us knew he could do.

And crazy as it is, Noah has made me a fan.
Fam, you shoulda been a fan after he took three dribbles and jammed it on PP.

Went to the game last night, my voice is nearly shot from yelling all night. The AT&T Center was damn near quiet, except for me yelling "YES! YES! YES!" after Noah knocking down the free throws and Rose tearing the D up. Good game, great win ...

I'm Really Impressed with How High Our Shooting Percentages Have Been On this Road Trip......

Derrick Not Getting Any Calls....

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

I'm Really Impressed with How High Our Shooting Percentages Have Been On this Road Trip......

This is scary, because they seem to have started settling for jumpers lately. No matter how many are going down, can't get complacent ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

This is scary, because they seem to have started settling for jumpers lately. No matter how many are going down, can't get complacent ...
Very True....The Shots can go down for 3-4 games in a row and then suddenly drop off and the next thing you know their shooting 35% from the field and the losses start piling up...

Derrick Rose hitting some crazy tough shots in the 4th quarter
pimp.gif

Everyone is playing hard. Defense was great tonight. Things are looking up
pimp.gif

Another road win. Man, i love it. I see Rose went in again with 26, 7, 3 and only 2 TO's....

as a chi fan in the bay, it hurts that that stinker on mlk was the only time ill see them live this year

couldve been 6 if not for that flu bug, but these last four have riveted

Originally Posted by grusumm18

as a chi fan in the bay, it hurts that that stinker on mlk was the only time ill see them live this year

couldve been 6 if not for that flu bug, but these last four have riveted

thought i was the only fan in the bay 
laugh.gif
.  its good to see the team back at .500.  D-Rose is tearin it up lately. Get this guy in the All-star game

Back
Top Bottom