The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure about trading for CP but we have ZERO leadership on this team and it’s painfully evident on the court

No accountability, nobody to rally us when we lose focus or continue to **** up and no one that brings a lockerroom together

Everyone on this team outside of Frank & RJ is just concerned with getting their buckets

Cut Portis and bring Lance back
Hell, I’d kill for Jarrett Jacks leadership right now

Activist investor trying to push Dolan to sell the Knicks and Rangers. Oh please sweet lord baby Jesus make this happen.

Besides for maybe 2-3 guys, we got a bunch of low IQ players in general. No ball movement or ability to make the right pass at all. Combined with a coach that can’t get the best out of his players, recipe for disaster.

Like how tf isn’t there more PnRs with Randle and Frank/RJ

That’s what I’m saying there has to be some rich billionaires who got love for the knicks that can try to finesse Dolan for this team(he can keep the rangers)
Gonna have to wait for Dolan Jr to get the team sold. He's making money hand over fist and nobody under the age of 25 remembers a good Knicks team. As much as I'd like to see him go he'd be stupid to sell :smh:

I'm appalled at the season so far but not surprised outside of Barrett. Need some wins before his godfather starts getting in his head.

We not getting Cole or Melo Ball.

Midas whale let Melo take his farewell tour in NYC.

Let’s not bring back a player who doesn’t even belong in the nba just because he loves attention.

Man I hate KP
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom