• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t believe how ******* embarrassing and laughable we are man

Not even RJ can salvage this dumpster fire

Absolutely sick that I already paid damn near $600 to sit right behind these fools bench in Phoenix

idk why yall still get so upset. we suck. from the owner, Bobby Portis, all the way down to the Knicks City Dancers. i'm going to need them to fire Fiz tonight. i need legitimate answers as to why Ellington gets any minutes. i'm cool with Knox coming off the bench, as long as he's playing at least 25 min. Dot and Trier should get ALL of Ellington's minutes. i'm ok with Iggy not playing as much, bc we're kinda thin at C, so i guess psycho eyes has to play. its going to get even more messed up when DSJR and Elfrid come back.

Mills, Perry and Fiz gotta go.

Who would y'all go after?

Throw money bags at Ujiri?

also, i know i've been SUPER critical of Frank, but if Elfrid comes back and Frank gets a DNP, i'm gonna have to start some Fiz allegations.

1573099167994.png

As someone alluded... DSJ and Payton just gonna make these whack rotations even murkier... they are not solutions..

Damn knicks . Literally letting us down 3 weeks into the szn. These guys flat out suck - but whats frustrating is like damn at least let the young guys play. We gonna lose anyways

I dont think anyone besides RJ will do anything of importance on this team in the next 3 years. How many times do we blow up and start over?

I'm really on the fence about trading for CP3.

He undoubtedly has the worst contract in the league ($44 mil due at age 36), so trading cheap, flexible contracts for him would be the most Knicks move ever....but at the same time, no one is signing here and there is not a single glimmer of hope for the next 3 seasons.

So I wouldn't be that mad about him playing out his next 3 seasons here and teaching these guys how to move the ball, defend and play winning basketball.

He's probably the best on the floor teacher the league has right now. Knox, RJ, Frank, Mitch could learn a helluva lot from him.

Either we continue to unintentionally tank, get Cole Anthony and continue this torturous rebuild through the draft or we hold onto our best young players, blow up the rest of the team for CP3 and let him make us a semi-respectable organization again. By the time his contract is up, our guys should be ready to step into their prime and maybe lure some other good free agents here.

Either CP3, D Lo or Cole. We desperately need a legit PG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom