The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expected us to be a bottom feeder but my one issue was is Randle. I was a fan before he got here. It’s not even about the bad shots, he’s just trying to do too much. It’s like he thinks he’s Bron.
The point guard problem is another issue. Stop letting Frank run point. He should be a spot up shooter that guards scorers.
I can coach these bums better then Fiz.

Problem with Fiz is, he literally never put anyone in a position to succeed. Outside of Mudiay, i don't think he made anyone better or atleast got the most out of their talent.

Hornacek and Fisher got more out of their players.

Yea, the Ntilikina PG experiment needs to end already.

He can be a Danny Green type once he improved his confidence and defensive discipline but he does not have the intangibles to be a floor general.

It's like trying to put a square block into a round hole at this point. He doesn't even want the ball in his hand most times and doesn't have the athleticism to consistently break down defenses for drive and kicks.

He needs more minutes at the 2 guard (off the bench at that)

1572907234306.png

End of the day...Fiz is winning.

NY needs JVG. Or Pat.

Don't **** up the RJ development.

randle has been a disappointment so far... i thought he would be at best like zach randolph... he is putting up a double double but the constant turnovers and bad shots is annoying... like why are you trying to shoot 3's and take your man off the dribble by the 3 point line smh

I'm not going to harp on Randle's deficiencies as much as I will about why Fiz & Co. thought having him be a point forward was a brilliant idea. I'll admit that I wasn't very aware of his game prior to the signing, but what in the **** did this coaching staff see to make HIM be that guy.

And also of course, Randle flourished with a PG in N.O.

What's the market for CP0? I'll send Frank & DSJ in a NY minute for whatever he has left in the tank.

I'm not going to harp on Randle's deficiencies as much as I will about why Fiz & Co. thought having him be a point forward was a brilliant idea. I'll admit that I wasn't very aware of his game prior to the signing, but what in the **** did this coaching staff see to make HIM be that guy.

And also of course, Randle flourished with a PG in N.O.

What's the market for CP0? I'll send Frank & DSJ in a NY minute for whatever he has left in the tank.
with that contract, no way.

Back
Top Bottom