The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best decision all day was turn off the TV after the Jets lost and spend time with the family.

Can't with Fiz man ....

All for gutting the team as long as Draft picks and RJ aren’t involved. We’re losing by 20 to the KINGS!!! Some teams just can’t rebuild through the draft (due to horrible player development) and we’re one of those teams. We’re going to be stuck as bottom feeders for the foreseeable future like the Kings, Hornets etc. Yes, I know I’m being dramatic.
The suns looking right though... you know where it starts.

giphy.gif

Scott Perry sucks at surrounding the correct veterans around our young guys, and Fiz cannot craft the correct offense around our current **** roster.

Steve Mills only knows how to tank, EVEN w/ stud blue chippers like RJ

Just sucks we struck out on everyone in free agency. We let the narrative of dont max the Kembas, Jimmys, etc get to us.

In hindsight obviously tanking one more year with the young guys would be fine.

I don't understand why Mitch didn't start. Frank got 2 quick fouls and with Portis at center, our defense was toast. The offense is truly pathetic.

Fizdale needs to be FIRED. He doesn't know what to do with this team

Im reading through this thread today and I’m shocked that people actually thought the team would be good this year. We were clearly a bottom 5 squad on talent coming into the season. Our best player is a rookie, we have no PG, and our veteran starters are at best questionable role players on a good team.

No one can say that you expected a worse year than last year though.
No not worse, not demonstrably better either though. Like I said not worst record in the league necessarily but definitely bottom 5. Look around at other rosters. Who’s worse than us?

Back
Top Bottom