The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s crazy is, not from this thread but i see more people praising and breaking down every second of Frank more than I see people praising RJ.

Fiz is really full of ****. If DSJ or Elfrid played mediocre basketball Frank would be glued to the bench still.

Knicks fans have a very odd obsession with scrubs and crucifying our best players.

Only a matter of time before RJ feels the wrath.
In this case .. fans got tired of Frank not getting a fair chance. If we are going to lose, why are we paying journeymen to do that for us?? Why not lose with our own and see what happens.

It will be a matter of time before people turn on Randlen. Dude is a walking TO.

I would lose it on Portis and Morris as well, they never seen a shot they dont like.

Ball movement started with Frank and continue with the young guys, these outside vets stop that **** every time they got it.

1572739108061.png

Randle is basically a stumbling bumbling idiot who can score 20 and make a few good passes a game.

toilet level BBQIQ
I liked Randle out of college ... however, seeing play everyday is quickly turning into a big displeasure.

I was in with the hat and throwback shirt in summer league but this mofo sold me on a dream.

Less Randle more Iggy.

Just heard on the radio, that the Knicks are looking at Andre Drummond to possibly trade for. He's on the last year of his 5 year contract and set to become a free agent next year. The story goes Knicks can probably convince Andre to stay and build a core with RJ. He's only 26 years old.

Nah i think we need to trade for him IF IT WAS TO GO DOWN, we have too many bigs, need to shed some of that weight or replace them with better players. Sometimes players don't want to come on their own unless their being traded for and can see second half of the season if they like it or not, the risk of them leaving is a big one though.

At this point we suck a free agency, we can only get players through trade and tried to show them how " good " of an organization we are.

Just heard on the radio, that the Knicks are looking at Andre Drummond to possibly trade for. He's on the last year of his 5 year contract and set to become a free agent next year. The story goes Knicks can probably convince Andre to stay and build a core with RJ. He's only 26 years old.

If we can turn the crap we signed this off-season plus frank, dot, and ds jr into Drummond and D.Lo I’d be a happy ************

I know Detroit wants Frank. We’ll know by the trade deadline if they’re in blow up mode.

Zero chance at a DLo trade imo. Don’t have the assets unless Warriors wanna shed salary.

I know Detroit wants Frank. We’ll know by the trade deadline if they’re in blow up mode.

Zero chance at a DLo trade imo. Don’t have the assets unless Warriors wanna shed salary.
So we trading Frank for Drummond and then what?

Who else are we giving them?

Why would we do that if he's in his last year and we aren't winning or doing noise.

This trades be making no ******* sense man.

Back
Top Bottom