The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In all seriousness, I’m curious what our record is in close games (3 points or less) since Melo left. Has to be like 3-75.

Lol I watched that shot go down with no reaction because I knew it was going in :lol:

thats just how it is... you expect the worse and its just bad luck...the game is tied up with the game on the line and you see the other team throw the shot up... you laugh like watch this shot goes in and it actually does its like damb :smh:

How I’m seeing this season

DSJ as a sixth man
Trade for a defensive back up big
Come to terms with the reality we need to move Randle and keep Morris
Lord forgive me pray for Melo Ball cause they need a second scorer
Build a strategy based on the next few tears of Free Agency actually sucking

Last edited:
RJ will be the goods.

He showed me something when he got stripped, stayed with his man on the heartbreak forcing a tough missed layup, then drove the ball fullcourt to score himself :pimp:

Yesterday might’ve been our best offensive game. We actually ran plays and moved without the ball for a majority of the game.

this team is different than the past losing teams over the last few seasons... ya we got a losing record but this team competes and plays hard... every game is close and is not lost by the second quarter...

Yeah Kemba wanted absolutely nothing to do with Frank yesterday :nthat:

Gotta give Frank his praise for staying out of foul trouble too

I can't even be too mad about yesterday. I saw improvement from fiz, frank + others (not randle :smh: ).

Our roster is really flawed our FO is dumb af for not signing at least one other big over 6'9 who plays defense LOL. Also the injuries to DSJ and payton are hurting rn our guard depth is real limited. We did what we could last night

Back
Top Bottom