The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is kinda hard to blame Fiz for this poor 3 game start when the Knicks are literally overstocked with more PF/Cs on the roster than athletic wing players that can defend the 3 pt ball
Ok, so wouldn't you think you would play your best defender????

The coaching is bad period.

It is kinda hard to blame Fiz for this poor 3 game start when the Knicks are literally overstocked with more PF/Cs on the roster than athletic wing players that can defend the 3 pt ball
This couldn’t be further from the truth

We should be 3-0

We had late leads in the first 2 games and fumbled them away due to poor rotations, bad play design and horrible defensive schemes

Yesterday was different but we held a 5 point lead at the half and got cooked in the 2nd half because Fiz is too god damn stubborn to move away from his “dog” coaching mentality leaving in players that are making mistakes for far too long and not featuring the young talent that have actually been efficient through 3 games

We got beat by 3 teams that are better than us. But even if we had Kemba or Kyrie or DLo we’d still be isoing and doing nothing but lame *** PnRs where the screener doesn’t even know how to properly set a pick causing the spacing to be completely off. And when that doesn’t work we’d force feed to Randle and Morris on a crowded post up 20 feet away from the basket.

So yes the roster isn’t the greatest but not much would change.

I said "hard to blame Fiz," that don't mean Fiz still can't be blame. All of you guys are ******* valid with your Fizdale bashing.

Yesterday was like the first time I've seen Dameon Dotson on the damn floor, when I realized he could've been in the rotation since the Spurs game this past Wednesday LOL.

Then we got the whole ******* Frank situation (which I believe Scott Perry is pushing Fiz to playing Peyton & DSJ more than Frank), and you're like yeah.......why the **** are we still playing that bum Dennis so many god damn minutes when Frank could be getting his feet more wet out there?

That being said......where is the criticism from you guys about Mills/Perry signing 4-5 ******* PFs/Cs this summer instead of getting more "Dameon Dotsons" this off-season to help out on defending the 3 pt line?

Fiz has some ****-tier rotations on the floor, but he's given ******* 4 big men that are probably more developed and productive on the floor than the current set of perimeter role-players Mills/Perry left us with

Hard to find playing time with Knox, RJ, Morris, Dot, Bullock all being capable wing players.

Our next 10 games are against mostly non playoff teams. Well know how trash we are soon enough.

Hard to find playing time with Knox, RJ, Morris, Dot, Bullock all being capable wing players.

Our next 10 games are against mostly non playoff teams. Well know how trash we are soon enough.

Adding Bullock to the rotation will be another dilemma, since he is currently out with an injury 'til January.

I don't even consider Morris to be a wing, despite him being able to BULLY UP on opposing 3s/2s. Morris isn't as lateral quick to defend wing players, he should really be a stretch 4 like his twin brother.

I mean they picked up his option, he played well in FIBA this summer, he Ded up one of the best offensive PGs and shut him down. Like how are we not giving him extended looks?

I said "hard to blame Fiz," that don't mean Fiz still can't be blame. All of you guys are ****ing valid with your Fizdale bashing.

Yesterday was like the first time I've seen Dameon Dotson on the damn floor, when I realized he could've been in the rotation since the Spurs game this past Wednesday LOL.

Then we got the whole ****ing Frank situation (which I believe Scott Perry is pushing Fiz to playing Peyton & DSJ more than Frank), and you're like yeah.......why the **** are we still playing that bum Dennis so many god damn minutes when Frank could be getting his feet more wet out there?

That being said......where is the criticism from you guys about Mills/Perry signing 4-5 ****ing PFs/Cs this summer instead of getting more "Dameon Dotsons" this off-season to help out on defending the 3 pt line?

Fiz has some ****-tier rotations on the floor, but he's given ****ing 4 big men that are probably more developed and productive on the floor than the current set of perimeter role-players Mills/Perry left us with

honestly i thought most of us joked how we signed more PFs than anyone actually needs when it happened :lol::lol:

Theres tons of probs with the org man

It just that the pressing issue currently is fiz

Just a discussion, no ill intent and if I worded it wrong my bad.

Is it me or are Professional athletes More Weak minded/sensitive now? It feels like it’s too easy for their psyche to be hurt/compromised and everything they worked for their whole life is jeopardized because of this.

Just a discussion, no ill intent and if I worded it wrong my bad.

Is it me or are Professional athletes More Weak minded/sensitive now? It feels like it’s too easy for their psyche to be hurt/compromised and everything they worked for their whole life is jeopardized because of this.

There was a report about players complaining lack of sleep is making players play weak, slow, vulnerable and sensative to things. CJ McCollum was one that complained his lack of sleep makes him perform less to his abilities, and Blazers was the top team that have the most traveled miles last year.

That could be a reason.

There was a report about players complaining lack of sleep is making players play weak, slow, vulnerable and sensative to things. CJ McCollum was one that complained his lack of sleep makes him perform less to his abilities, and Blazers was the top team that have the most traveled miles last year.

That could be a reason.
Sleep is most def important to mental health, that could be a reason with all the traveling and promoting certain business and meet and greets. Body and Mind need rest.

I'm still a little confident AD could give us a chance at free agency, Lakers roster is combined of old players that are just coasting, Lebron is aging, I think AD wants a good young roster thats up and coming, kinda like how Kyrie and KD chose Nets. Maybe AD will have the same mindset, but we need to trade for a good PG, sign AD, develop RJ and Knox, might have to part ways with MItch though.

Back
Top Bottom