The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was in section 208 row 3.... I bought them a month ago so forget how close it was... but ya these were good... close to see them but not that close where you can see them sweat like pat Ewing in the first quarter

i really said this team was gonna win 30 games a month ago

Image result for randy orton stupid gif

Damn that video of DSJR is hard to watch. He’s transforming into Fultz right before our eyes. I honestly thought we’d be better defensively. Our offense has been trash since day 1 with Fiz. We look awful. It’s only going to get worst from here.

whatever nonsense they have brewing up. I just sure as hell hope it isn’t Chris Paul *** ***.

The crazy thing is RJ looks amazing. I expected more from Randle. Portis has been hard to watch. Knox shot looks great. Mitch is the only Pick n Role alley oop center in the league that doesn’t have a actual point guard.

We don’t need much to be a competent team. Just a point guard who can run a offense and a coach that has a plan and can get the most out of what he has.

def have to trade some of the forwards off the team.

Im on team F fi, been side eyeing the dude from the start - but the roster aint doing him no favors. Everyones seemingly deserves minutes (and we still signing people wtf lol) and theres only 48 per position.

Now, do i thinkhe had no clue what the front office was tryna cook up? No. Def had some hands on in it. They wanted to bring this atmosphere - and now its here. When you force players to compete against eachother vs grow with eachother . Fans choose sides quick.DSJ is ruined bro. He dont even know what to do anymore .

you cant play 13 different guys every game. Someone please show me numbers on when the last time this was successful.

Also what a waste of Mitchell robinson offensive gravity... RJ /trier are trying to set him some lobs but we just ant get the right spacig. dSJ was decent at that last season but mans looks like landry fields when melo came to the team.

Randle morris portis dog trio been embarrassed 3 games in a row. Just cuz yall like to put ur head down and drive in dont make it bully ball.

Fiz need to take control before things spiral . But he cant because the environment says everyone will play . Kinda castrates his ability to just handle the ship

Yeah idk whats going on. Hes def making promises to players that he most likely cant keep. This just looks bad from the start.

Knicks fans seeing the ovvious on couches while the man sits on the sidelines, hands tied due to politics that theyve created . Embarrassing.

Im not even a frank fan but it was obvious he should have taken all of DSJs minutes tonight. Getting cooked on the wings + FIBA lockdown of kemba = frank should have gotten minutes.

Dotson playing garbage time also hurts me . he should be out there in times of chasing around deceptive guards too.

RJ barrett really the best player on the knicks

Frank honestly deserves to play. He’s shown something this summer but for whatever reason Fiz keeps him nailed to the bench. I’m assuming it’s personal or it’s because Frank doesn’t ISO.

DSJr, I was never big on him so I’m not really shocked but this situation ain’t good for him.

Randle and Morris should be mixed in with the younger guys, not burying them. Can’t learn from watching alone.

I would say it’s only been 3 games but some trends should be stopped early and if Fiz isn’t actually doing the one thing he should be doing which is giving the young guys opportunity, let him go elsewhere.

If they fire Fiz I think we’re all forgetting Mills and Dolan are still the major players in who our next coach will be. so I have no doubt they will **** it up again. 2 morons who think they are smarter than everyone else but are too dumb to realize running a basketball team is just not their thing.

This front office will never hire the new basketball nerd.

I expect another recycled coach whose been fired from somewhere else with absolutely no offensive system.

Ideally we’d hire France’s coach.

It is kinda hard to blame Fiz for this poor 3 game start when the Knicks are literally overstocked with more PF/Cs on the roster than athletic wing players that can defend the 3 pt ball

It is kinda hard to blame Fiz for this poor 3 game start when the Knicks are literally overstocked with more PF/Cs on the roster than athletic wing players that can defend the 3 pt ball
We could've won all three games. His coaching down the stretch is 70% of the reason we've fumbled every single time

Toronto Raptors ( raptors raptors ) Tweeted:
Picturesque https://t.co/TZXGbUbYph

Fiz could never.

Back
Top Bottom