The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna be a while till we catch that first W.

Team is just not well built. I for one am a firm believer in getting players who like to be superstars in their roles.

All these dudes play selfish af- why?

Cuz its a production positive environment that has been put in the air. Dudes need to show out because if not, you might not play again. I think a lot about athletics is mental , and this kind of “personal profit” is actually detrimental to a team concept.

I dont enjoy the constant post ups. We run morris and randle as if theyre melo with playmaking. Trying to create offense out the post every time. Or a drive from a guard. Pathetic.

Its just one year, but again I dont think its possible to really be a team if everyones roles shift every game . Half these dudes just hired hands , and it will reflect in the record. Some nights some guys are gonna be hot, and we might win that game- other nights everyone gonna go for theirs and its just ice cold, no cohesion.

Just hard to watch these dudes struggle offensively and play this hard to watch brand of ball. And meanwhile get smoked on defense constantly after apparently spending two weeks burning defensive rotations in their brains...

We suck... but ill watch Mitch, RJ, Knox and Trier.

dSJ just supreme basura- so much bounce, so little skill.

Elfrid - why r u even here

Frank - lets face it, your best basketball will come after you get traded. Its just not working out here and you know for sure you will flourish outside this environment. He a real team dude, no need to try and instill this type of yard mentality .

Dot - Wya?

Our guard rotations are pathetic and our front court not too far behind

Gonna be a while till we catch that first W.

Team is just not well built. I for one am a firm believer in getting players who like to be superstars in their roles.

All these dudes play selfish af- why?

Cuz its a production positive environment that has been put in the air. Dudes need to show out because if not, you might not play again. I think a lot about athletics is mental , and this kind of “personal profit” is actually detrimental to a team concept.

I dont enjoy the constant post ups. We run morris and randle as if theyre melo with playmaking. Trying to create offense out the post every time. Or a drive from a guard. Pathetic.

Its just one year, but again I dont think its possible to really be a team if everyones roles shift every game . Half these dudes just hired hands , and it will reflect in the record. Some nights some guys are gonna be hot, and we might win that game- other nights everyone gonna go for theirs and its just ice cold, no cohesion.

Just hard to watch these dudes struggle offensively and play this hard to watch brand of ball. And meanwhile get smoked on defense constantly after apparently spending two weeks burning defensive rotations in their brains...

We suck... but ill watch Mitch, RJ, Knox and Trier.

dSJ just supreme basura- so much bounce, so little skill.

Elfrid - why r u even here

Frank - lets face it, your best basketball will come after you get traded. Its just not working out here and you know for sure you will flourish outside this environment. He a real team dude, no need to try and instill this type of yard mentality .

Dot - Wya?

Our guard rotations are pathetic and our front court not too far behind
Who got the cliff notes?

none of the big guys should shoot 3's... its a joke having randle and portis shoot 3s... they shouldnt even be around that area SMH

That ain’t no mother****in offensive foul

Team gotta play smart and team ball, not all this iso shut

Back
Top Bottom