The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Started watching the games with 4 minutes left in the 2nd qtr. Can we just fire Fiz right now man?

What ******* scheme is dude calling?

BTW, is this keep the ball away from RJ?

Absolutely unreal that in a game where we’re getting torn apart by opposing guards that our 2 best defensive guards in Frank & Dotson have zero minutes

Can’t wait for Fiz to get canned

This will all fall on the front office and the coach if the season goes this way.

They went out of there way to get competent role players instead of focusing on the development of our 19-21 year olds.

Front office ****** up and the coach is trash who cant get the best out of anyone.

Let it go dude. Frank might be better off not getting cooked by Kyrie tonight tbh.

Its really not about Frank. More so about FIz not being able to coach.

How tf did DSJ get worse since coming from Dallas?
How is Dotson not getting any minutes when he was one of our best players last year?
Why is Knox barely getting 20 minutes a game when he clearly got better this offseason?

The list goes on. He flat out cant develop. Which is 50% of the reason we brought him here for.

Why do ya say fire fizz,,,, its the players that have to execute. this team overall is like 71, fizz cant do nothing but draw plays but if the players dont execute they bums.

This is where Fiz shows he’s trash.

I personally would have went with Frank first to sub for Payton.

He’s good against guards like Kyrie and actually had his better games in BK last yr.

I thought they brought Fiz here for his connections with players on the hope he can lure some of the big Stars here, not for his player development. What young team has he ever developed? It’s always the Vets that were hyping him up.

You have to be ****ingl kidding me.

29 ******* seconds and this ***** calls timeout?

How about putting a defensive scheme together cause your moto talks arent worth ****.

How come thisnnofo is still coaching us man???

Back
Top Bottom