The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knicks are the worst organization in the league. If we can't press Dolan to sell, make his every moment in attendance at a Knicks game horrible. I want ppl to point him out in the crowd & start booing. I want SELL THE TEAM on WWF style posters so he can see. "EFF YOU DOLAN" chants from tip to final buzzer. Sneak in some college style bigheads of Spike & Oak so he can see.

Honestly... Kenny Atkinson would be a good coach for this team. Good with development. Low-ego. Not a big spotlight guy.

Oh, just heard he left the nets. Would like him on the Knicks but watch him go to Philly.

Last edited:
I just did the search and Kenny was represented by CAA! So was the Nyets GM Sean Marks. This definitely could have been a behind the scenes thing.

kenny atkinson just got let go... we need to pick him up asap and keep mike miller maybe as an assistant coach

Last edited:
Apparently Chasson Randle plays for the Warriors now

Good for him
Had him winning 6th man of the year in my 2K season a few years back

We need to hire Atkinson. He’s a fantastic coach. Took a trash team and made them playoff ready last year and with Kyrie not playing they’re worse off talent wise. Not his fault at all. This is why I don’t watch the nba anymore. Trash *** league.

Back
Top Bottom