The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second unit offense is consisted entirely of either Portis iso or waiting for Ellington to get open off the screen

Literally nothing else :lol:

A team that consists of old man Paul, German rondo, a dude we drafted way back and Aquaman just toying with us...

1583559218442.png

But that's the 50th anniversary celebration of the only modicum of championship success this franchise has ever tasted.

I hope they giving out t shirts.

I don’t know if I’ll ever get over this, I tried making myself think it was all KPs fault to soften the blow.

Frank Isola (@TheFrankIsola) Tweeted:
That’s 26 points & 11 rebounds for Kristaps & 39 wins for the Mavs. But remember the story: he marched into Steve Mills’ office, demanded a trade a was gone 15 minutes later. Riiiiiight. It took Spike 20 minutes just to get through MSG security and to his seat the other night.

I don’t know if I’ll ever get over this, I tried making myself think it was all KPs fault to soften the blow.

That’s 26 points & 11 rebounds for Kristaps & 39 wins for the Mavs. But remember the story: he marched into Steve Mills’ office, demanded a trade a was gone 15 minutes later. Riiiiiight. It took Spike 20 minutes just to get through MSG security and to his seat the other night.

They told us it was a great deal

“Guys he didn’t want to be here!”

still 0-2 vs the knicks this year. **** KP

Back
Top Bottom