The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

OK THIS IS THE DECISION I HAVE COME UP WITH:

ATTENTION:

Since all of your opinions are important to the team, here is what I proposed instead. I was going to make this anOffcial Rule of BANNING ALL AVYS with Marvel Characters in them because a few of our own members proposed this. But at the end of the day, this is thefollowing decision that I have made::

I am encouraging members of the Team to get rid of Fighting Avys if they feel strongly of it. Hopefully, this will help reduce the tension and trollingon both sides of the field. Of course, whether you choose to do so, is your own decision to make. If you choose not to remove the Fighting Avy, there isnothing I can do or will do about it(lol b/c lets face it, its not like I can do much about it anyway lol), and you will not be at risk of getting kicked outof our Team. So to all members, removing fighting avys are recommended, but whether you do so is completely up to you.

Originally Posted by sunny559

^ but when MVSC2 rolls around disregard everything said above
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol yo im headed to the city today so I won't be back til later. I'll probably still check up every now and then with my phone though. and i can'tbelieve i'm saying this, but Rafool, your in charge while i'm out.lol. hold the thread down. peaceeee..

Originally Posted by chino905

lol yo im headed to the city today so I won't be back til later. I'll probably still check up every now and then with my phone though. and i can't believe i'm saying this, but Rafool, your in charge while i'm out.lol. hold the thread down. peaceeee..
eek.gif

nbvi9v.jpg

Yall do realize that the fighting Avy's are the only thing we have right? They are what made this team popular. With out these we are just another team onNT.

Originally Posted by Rafool

lol yo im headed to the city today so I won't be back til later. I'll probably still check up every now and then with my phone though. and i can't believe i'm saying this, but Rafool, your in charge while i'm out.lol. hold the thread down. peaceeee..
eek.gif

nbvi9v.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

lol yo im headed to the city today so I won't be back til later. I'll probably still check up every now and then with my phone though. and i can't
believe i'm saying this, but Rafool, your in charge while i'm out.lol. hold the thread down. peaceeee..
eek.gif

nbvi9v.jpg

We're with you all the way sir

BillMurrayStripes.jpg

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Yall do realize that the fighting Avy's are the only thing we have right? They are what made this team popular. With out these we are just another team on NT.

your right dude, that was one thing no other team has or will have, but lets stockpile arms (avy's) until mvsc2 drops & then we'll be back witheven sicker avy's...
pimp.gif

Yall do realize that the fighting Avy's are the only thing we have right? They are what made this team popular. With out these we are just another team on NT.
We're more than that, we're a family. A family that always sticks together.

Haha just kidding. Chino said it though, we can keep them, it's our decision. I don't think any other team on NT has had more fun and laughs as thisone.

With that being said, I already made my decision. Avy check
smokin.gif

Good.
smokin.gif

Rafool in command?!

jp fam.

As long as you're not another Kim Jong type character, then its all good.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Rafool in command?!

jp fam.

As long as you're not another Kim Jong type character, then its all good.
grin.gif
One more word out of you and I'ma have to confiscate that avy and sig of yours........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air STi

sup team.
any one know where i can find this online? im trying to print out another copy.

capcom.jpg
ebay maybe?

oh my bad, you're trying to print it out. sorry I have nothing.
ohwell.gif

your right dude, that was one thing no other team has or will have, but lets stockpile arms (avy's) until mvsc2 drops & then we'll be back with even sicker avy's...
pimp.gif

I'm down to come back with HEAT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Protoman11

your right dude, that was one thing no other team has or will have, but lets stockpile arms (avy's) until mvsc2 drops & then we'll be back with even sicker avy's...
pimp.gif

I'm down to come back with HEAT
pimp.gif
I'm thinking of a few ideas.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Then y'all will be takin a serious L, and look
Like y'all backin down.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Then y'all will be takin a serious L, and look
Like y'all backin down.
smh.gif
No one's changing their avys, more like changing them and making them "better."
devil.gif

I'll be gone for a while guys, soooooo someone else is in charge.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom