The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by Protoman11

I'm pretty much for it, but do you guys see it making that much of a difference in the long run?
YNS

edit: Actually yes i do. I would explain but I'll keep it to myself.

yes, jin, yes.

But i won't make the final decision until tomrorow 3pm Est time. so the polls are still open via PM or via this thread.

I'm just trying to get people's opinions on how this would affect things.
It would live on in our sigs though..

Originally Posted by chino905

yes, jin, yes.

But i won't make the final decision until tomrorow 3pm Est time. so the polls are still open via PM or via this thread.

i see well then for now i will wait upon everybody elses opinions and arguments and see what my thoughts are
catch me around 11 west coast time prolly for my final thoughts

and yea, when you have made your final decision (could be tomrorw, could even be right now), just pm me withthe subject "desicion", and jus say "yes" or "no" on the message. that will help me know which pms to collect the answers fromeasier. but this thread is still open for discussion for those who want to

smh.gif
i say we let war break loose when MvC2 drops this month.
team capcom vs team marvel

hoorah
pimp.gif

FORGET THE DEADLINE BEING TOMROROW AT 3PM EST TIME.. I HAVE COME UP WITH A DECISION ALREADY AND WILL BE POSTING IT VERY SOON.......

Damn y'all still awake I thought you all were asleep .lol. Chino knows my vote..I'm surprised to see so many people that are for it.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Damn y'all still awake I thought you all were asleep .lol. Chino knows my vote..I'm surprised to see so many people that are for it.

dude who are you telling. its 5am in ny right now, and i need to meet my girl at 11am in manhattan tomorrow.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom