The offical Beard thread : Growing and maintenance

I think Lebron had some beard work done to him recently. Went from the Amish beard to the Kendrick Perkins beard :lol:

I think Lebron had some beard work done to him recently. Went from the Amish beard to the Kendrick Perkins beard :lol:
he's always been able to grow a full beard, he just chose to rock the pedo mustache and amish chinstrap combo. It's weird because someone said his mustache didn't connect to the beard but he just had it cut that way.

Started Taking EMU oil supplements in July . Saw growth for a little while , but stopped because it was making me dizzy.

I just rock a "designer stubble". Shave the neck area

Easy maintenance

stubble_grande.jpg

I shave my cheeks and started cutting the length a couple years ago. Once a month I take 1/2 inch off at-least. Been this length for a long while now.
IMG_7564.jpeg

I’m too lazy to even shave and line-up my neckline. Once every week or two i’ll trim my beard with a 3 guard and line the top part. Would be kinda nice to get a laser hair removal line-up, then i’d never have to do it anymore.

Been growing my beard since July but keeping my mustache relatively low and neat. Won’t shave back down to heavy stubble until April when the temps rise back up.

When's the last time ya'll shaved clean just to see your face? What a wild experience seeing someone you don't recognize looking back at you.

Back
Top Bottom