The offical Beard thread : Growing and maintenance

Any babyface in here that used beard growth products that actually worked for them?

I haven't personally done it but minoxidil(rogaine) seems to work

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 46
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 84
  • wmnyayn0w5j21.jpg
    wmnyayn0w5j21.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 131
I hadn’t shaved since early March. Had my beard grow the longest I ever had it but then had to shave to wear an N95 respirator last week. Going to try to grow it again no dambs given this time

Stay at home forced me into the game. Just shy of a month letting the beard grow, sides used to stop short of connecting but now the its filling in with the extra growth.

What are the side effects? Some of those are 180 dramatic

Havent looked too deeply into it but read some people may experience rapid heartbeat briefly and/or sometime get headaches.

Also depending which verson you use between the liquid or foam version. The liquid version i seen some people get dry flaky skin on the area they applied.

Theres also group in Facebook i checked out got like 58k members.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1454773081486790?group_view_referrer=profile_browser

Never let my beard grow beyond 3 months because I never had one. Shaved mid March and the growth already passed what I had before shaving.
Looks like I’m going to be making the ultimate sacrifice for this incoming beard, but I’m going to use this pandemic to give my hair and growth routine time to work. Hats all day if I need to be at work. And masks (not n95s) to cover the unruly beard.

Curious to see what continues to fill in on my beard and what will be covered up.

I’m enjoying my quarantine beard. Got something like Swizz Beats‘ beard going on.
Dreading the day I have to put on an N95 mask and shave it off

Back
Top Bottom