Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
2016 was a fluke for the raiders overall. I don’t remember what the stat was but think they had 9 games that they won within 3/7 points or less. Most games they got that final play to put them on top. That same year I think the chargers had similar numbers but they had 9 loses within 3/7 points

Based off seeing last year, 2016 was a fluke. Derek keeps ****ting the bed and people making excuses for him left and right. Have Brady or Rodgers do the same and you would see the media/public just go in on them. Carr goes into every post game presser with a kool aid smile and says everything is fine as a team every week regardless of how bad the loss is :lol:
I agree with that. I feel like he plays so much better with the gun slinger Favre mentality. I think since 2016 he's tried to hard to outsmart defenses and become this student of the game coaches pet type. Just sling the damn ball around and get out of his own head. Mentally fragile is Carr

Eh. we’re 3 weeks in with a new offensive system and philosophy. Sure you can argue everything we’re talking about, but I’m not ready to throw him off the ship yet.

Eh. we’re 3 weeks in with a new offensive system and philosophy. Sure you can argue everything we’re talking about, but I’m not ready to throw him off the ship yet.

Oh I’m not either. He’s definitely the best QB we’ve had since Gannon. It’s jjst frustrating that he has the capability, but isn’t playing HIS game.

I'm not ready to write Carr off yet either. Just frustrated with seeing the same mistakes week in and week out. Although he looks better so far in 18 than last year. Still some bone head picks tho. He cleans up the turnovers he'll be ok

Raiders offense is 4th in total yards and 27th in points. :lol: :smh:

Carr has made mistake but he’s also hasn’t had that bad of a start to the season. Week 1 was bad though.

in all seriousness, i expected us to lose to the Rams. that team is just stacked, and they have 2 of the better DBs in the league. i expected maybe a pick or two, but that pick 6 was the icing on the cake for me.

the Broncos game hurt because we lost by one ******* point. idc that DC had a 90% completion rate and no INTs. he made some bad plays/audibles when we needed them. that blocked PAT might've been what really costed us the game though.

the Dolphins game pissed me off because DC really didn't have to go for that TD pass that was picked in the last 3 min of the game. Gruden was right. DC is trying to do too much at the wrong time.

he isn't awful, but he's inconsistent. some drives he moves around in the pocket, find the right guy, and makes a play. other drives he looks kind of scared to hold the ball at all or even move his feet. idk if its the game plan to get the ball out so quick, but it doesnt seem like he's going through all his progressions.

Last pick six was Mack. Last pick six from a corner was Amerson in KC like 5 years ago lmao

3rd time he blew an opportunity. That was a contested pass in the middle of the field. Why. Why. Why.

Back
Top Bottom