Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Gruden ain’t throwing the ball chief. He also gives DC a set of plays to audible into. 7 INTs and every single one of them was terrible. Idc if coop stopped running. It was in triple coverage...

I just hope we don't pass on Nick bosa in the draft.
Season was over before it started with the Mack trade IMO

It comes with DC just playing the game. He’s striking out trying to hit a home run instead of an RBI double. Our defense has been surprisingly decent all things considered, but they can only hold on for so long. Our offense can’t put up points and that’s why we’re losing.

Man Raiders continuing to dissapoint. Had to go to a bar and watch with my boy since they aired the Niners game instead of Raiders locally. At first it was nice but the end is looking like the same thing over and over.

Man Raiders continuing to dissapoint. Had to go to a bar and watch with my boy since they aired the Niners game instead of Raiders locally. At first it was nice but the end is looking like the same thing over and over.

Yepp, were always up at halftime and then **** the bed

Didn’t get to watch game had b-ball games. Saw highlights them dam long scores killing us. Was the dline getting any pressure on tanny?? I just saw 17-3 lead n 3 mins later it was 21-17. Coaches got to figure out how to adjust 2nd half.

Didn’t get to watch game had b-ball games. Saw highlights them dam long scores killing us. Was the dline getting any pressure on tanny?? I just saw 17-3 lead n 3 mins later it was 21-17. Coaches got to figure out how to adjust 2nd half.

Basically, we should’ve been up 21-0 at the half, but we had some bad play calling/audibles that shorted some drives, a DEEP INT into triple coverage, and some penalties. 2nd half we came out flat as usual. We were getting beat deep and then let off that huge run after the 2nd Carr INT.

Or maybe Derek Carr shouldn’t throw into double coverage
Im not even talking about the roure where he stopped running. Im talking the 3rd and long loft pass over the top that wejt right through his hands.

Dc decision making was terrible at the end of the game. Why we dont gove marshawn the ball regularly on that final drive is beyond me. Doug martin is not effective in between the tackles.

And the defense outside of the front 4 has been solid. The long run after the int i cant even be mad at. They shut the dolphins offense down in the first half. Injuries started killing us

After I talked my **** about Doug Martin, he actually started to run the ball better. A sign that the defense may have started to slow down...of course that’s when they stopped running the ball as much...

Just some thoughts:

- The run defense showed up today. As a owner to Kenyan Drake I fully expected him to have a good game and I think the Raiders held him and Gore under 30 yards rushing.
- Conley is doing an okay job. Lightweight gettin worked out there though.
- Miami exposed the fact that we have zero speed on defense.
- Derek is in his own head.

Just some thoughts:

- The run defense showed up today. As a owner to Kenyan Drake I fully expected him to have a good game and I think the Raiders held him and Gore under 30 yards rushing.
- Conley is doing an okay job. Lightweight gettin worked out there though.
- Miami exposed the fact that we have zero speed on defense.
- Derek is in his own head.

Yeah, Conley has some good plays and then gets burned on others. DC is definitely in his own head. Just bc you’re getting paid 25mil a year doesn’t mean we need a Sports Center highlight every week. Just play within the flow of the game and make the smart pass. No one is gonna be mad if you toss 300 yards with no TDs as long as we win. Trying to bomb it 40 yards into coverage isn’t gonna help if it results in a TO.

Back
Top Bottom