The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Marcus Semien, you blundering idiot!!!! Graveman was pitching so good. :smh:

that 7th inning bobble :smh:

only so much Ron can do for him. to Semien's credit, he has improved from last year. heck, what can we expect from a player getting paid $500k

Was at Arlington last Wednesday to see A's. Flew out there for a lil vacation. Love going to see A's on the road. Globe life park is a beautiful ballpark. Khris Davis was hot at the plate that night. Hopefully he can stay hot. Now I'm wondering when the turn back the clock jerseys for the upcoming game will go on sale.

****, of course Coco.

This team with its eternal limbo... Top five most difficult to support. But here we are.

Coco leading the majors with hitting with RISP

26 for 58 = .448

Even though they aint trying to play him so they can save money and not pay him his bonus

Anyone have the latest info regarding the stadium? Heard their is some new news out but I can't find anything yet

The word is that the team has sent season ticket holders letters confirming a stadium being built in Oakland.

Did they say anything about announcements? Any info regarding location? Howard Terminal?

I just don't see how they could keep something like this quiet.

All the parties involved from the front office, to the local press, to Libby's administration, to the Coliseum Authority.

Voodoo magic would have had to have been worked for the season ticket holders list be the first ones with any inkling as to what's going on. 

It seems like a lot of the Stadium stuff is being hush hush at the moment, but obviously moves are being made. These moves are best kept under wraps until something concrete is done, simply because we've been dooped so many times before 
mean.gif

Do I question the authenticity regarding the report? Not really, although I have not read anything from any of the big time news outlets in the area.

Damon Bruce from 957 The Game reported yesterday that a buddy of his got an e-mail from the A's asking to renew his Season Tickets. His buddy respectfully declined and the A's sales manager or someone from the higher offices reportedly responded with "news regarding the A's stadium will be announced soon" (paraphrasing of course).

Back
Top Bottom