The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

I knew I would get called out on the pure fact it was crazy talk but pur middle infield sucks lowrie has no range and a weak arm punto has lost a step sogie is better than both of them callespo is an error waiting to happen

Donaldson is solid at third he wasn't the reason to make the switch that just buts our best infielder in a possition to make the most plays. I don't think it would really ever happen just my pipedream

It's also very likely that Addison will be up with us next year. So I think it's better to keep Donaldson at third just to maintain consistency at the position and not make things more complicated than they need to be.

It's also very likely that Addison will be up with us next year. So I think it's better to keep Donaldson at third just to maintain consistency at the position and not make things more complicated than they need to be.

I'm with you on the consistency part this isn't mlb the show but not with the Addison being here next year with the torn hammy this year I think that puts him a year back in development so maybe the playoff run next season

I'm not sure about that. A grade three tear (which is a total tear of the hamstring) puts out to about three months of recovery time after surgery has taken place. Addison has a lot of time to recover and rehab, I think more than enough to be ready by spring training next year.

This team needs another starter. It's ridiculous how much we lose at the 4-5 spots of the rotation.

Not feeling great about facing Felix today. Hopefully we can at least get 1. :smh:

On a side note, Jane Lee is horrible. How the hell does she have a job? She is not hot and she knows nothing about baseball.

:smh: at losing 3/4 to the Mariners at home. Team not playing well at all right now.

Anyone going to games this weekend? I'll be at all 3 and I'll be tailgating for Saturday's.

Crazy how we got all those hits of Felix, and he had 0 strikeouts.

Glad we at least got 1 win, good test this weekend against the Nationals.

And what do you know, Reddick back to his sucky ways, 1 for his last 21 :smh:

Cook to DL and Straily sent down. I can't lie, I had high expectations for Straily and he has really disappointed so far. We lose 2/5's of our starting rotation and you can't hold down a spot in the roation? :smh:

Went to all 3 games. Great weekend of baseball. Saturday's game was the best but too bad I was completely trashed and don't remember much of it. :lol:

I can understand and actually dont mind the concept of the song...

but they white kids they have rapping it are just eckh! :x

I am white

Oh and on a baseball note... Jim Johnson give me a break man we are trying...

Last edited:
Sogards been nonexistent this year

Jim Johnson's 11 million was such a bad signing.

I love this team though. Have a good feeling about this year

Back
Top Bottom