The next 5 years for Derrick Rose?

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Dude needs to truly learn how to finish around the rim or work on passing the ball out. As great as dude is at getting to the rim and hitting amazing floaters, there are times where I be sitting there like "You really thought you was gonna make that?" His fg% would be so much better if he limited his awful shots around the basket.
ninja.jpg

uuuhh yea. I keep it real. Checks and Balance of S&T. I love Rose...but I tell it like it is. Aint no bias with me. He takes some awful shots around the rim and that's part of what makes his fg% suspect. Im not saying he can't finish around the rim, but to truly be a great finisher you also have to know just when you can't get a good shot off and pass it out.

I respect that. I don't think he's a bad finisher at the rim by any stretch of the imagination; I think the result of his low efficiency is because of his idiotic 3 point chucking.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He'll be the best player in the NBA since Jordan.

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

He's not even in the top 20 players in the league now. Inever understood why in the NBA your teams’ record can win or lose you an award,dumb.    
Well damn. If trolls just said +#@@ like this in all my threads instead of just trying to flame me, I might actually stay away from NT for real one day.
I respect that. I don't think he's a bad finisher at the rim by any stretch of the imagination; I think the result of his low efficiency is because of his idiotic 3 point chucking.
I think dude means those Kenyon Martin-esque push shots that Rose does (his "leaner" on 2k11). They trend to draw iron, and may get offensively rebounded, but you'll see Rose miss 6 of em a game, easy. It's not really a bad shot, he just doesn't convert them at a high clip.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He'll be the best player in the NBA since Jordan.

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

He's not even in the top 20 players in the league now. Inever understood why in the NBA your teams’ record can win or lose you an award,dumb.    
Well damn. If trolls just said +#@@ like this in all my threads instead of just trying to flame me, I might actually stay away from NT for real one day.
I think dude means those Kenyon Martin-esque push shots that Rose does (his "leaner" on 2k11). They trend to draw iron, and may get offensively rebounded, but you'll see Rose miss 6 of em a game, easy. It's not really a bad shot, he just doesn't convert them at a high clip.

Dude needs to truly learn how to finish around the rim or work on passing the ball out. As great as dude is at getting to the rim and hitting amazing floaters, there are times where I be sitting there like "You really thought you was gonna make that?" His fg% would be so much better if he limited his awful shots around the basket.
ninja.jpg

uuuhh yea. I keep it real. Checks and Balance of S&T. I love Rose...but I tell it like it is. Aint no bias with me. He takes some awful shots around the rim and that's part of what makes his fg% suspect. Im not saying he can't finish around the rim, but to truly be a great finisher you also have to know just when you can't get a good shot off and pass it out.
indifferent.gif

Seriously, Rose is one of the best finishers in the NBA. Dude can make layups from any angle and sometimes does it in ridiculous ways.

ninja.jpg

indifferent.gif

Seriously, Rose is one of the best finishers in the NBA. Dude can make layups from any angle and sometimes does it in ridiculous ways.

Back
Top Bottom