The next 5 years for Derrick Rose?

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He'll be the best player in the NBA since Jordan.

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

He's not even in the top 20 players in the league now. Inever understood why in the NBA your teams’ record can win or lose you an award,dumb.    
Bro ....

kanye-slr-5.jpg

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He'll be the best player in the NBA since Jordan.

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

He's not even in the top 20 players in the league now. Inever understood why in the NBA your teams’ record can win or lose you an award,dumb.    
Bro ....

kanye-slr-5.jpg

I don't know. The pg position in the league keeps getting stronger and stronger. Three seasons ago we were talking about CP3 vs DWill, last year it was Rondo and this year it was Rose and Westbrook. With Wall and Irving coming up I think Derrick is going to have some major competition.

I don't know. The pg position in the league keeps getting stronger and stronger. Three seasons ago we were talking about CP3 vs DWill, last year it was Rondo and this year it was Rose and Westbrook. With Wall and Irving coming up I think Derrick is going to have some major competition.

Dude needs to truly learn how to finish around the rim or work on passing the ball out. As great as dude is at getting to the rim and hitting amazing floaters, there are times where I be sitting there like "You really thought you was gonna make that?" His fg% would be so much better if he limited his awful shots around the basket.

Dude needs to truly learn how to finish around the rim or work on passing the ball out. As great as dude is at getting to the rim and hitting amazing floaters, there are times where I be sitting there like "You really thought you was gonna make that?" His fg% would be so much better if he limited his awful shots around the basket.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

ninja.jpg

ninja.jpg

Originally Posted by illmatic34

ninja.jpg

uuuhh yea. I keep it real. Checks and Balance of S&T. I love Rose...but I tell it like it is. Aint no bias with me. He takes some awful shots around the rim and that's part of what makes his fg% suspect. Im not saying he can't finish around the rim, but to truly be a great finisher you also have to know just when you can't get a good shot off and pass it out.

ninja.jpg

uuuhh yea. I keep it real. Checks and Balance of S&T. I love Rose...but I tell it like it is. Aint no bias with me. He takes some awful shots around the rim and that's part of what makes his fg% suspect. Im not saying he can't finish around the rim, but to truly be a great finisher you also have to know just when you can't get a good shot off and pass it out.

less shots ... more fts ... improved shooting ... less turnovers ... just getting better

more highlights of course
pimp.gif

playing into june each and every year
pimp.gif

less shots ... more fts ... improved shooting ... less turnovers ... just getting better

more highlights of course
pimp.gif

playing into june each and every year
pimp.gif

ninja.jpg

I respect that. I don't think he's a bad finisher at the rim by any stretch of the imagination; I think the result of his low efficiency is because of his idiotic 3 point chucking.

Back
Top Bottom