The new trend in my interactions with lovely ladies.

FridayFelicia-600x318.jpg

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Its all of these damn songs on the radio. Dudes are simping to the max. Especially Trey Songz ol' cryin' ***....
truth.

And FB.

Cats hitting the like button as soon as some buttons are undone.

And men. Women only working with what they got, men do the same.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Its all of these damn songs on the radio. Dudes are simping to the max. Especially Trey Songz ol' cryin' ***....
truth.

And FB.

Cats hitting the like button as soon as some buttons are undone.

And men. Women only working with what they got, men do the same.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

if i wanna pay for (()) id go to amsterdam 
Or adelitas. 
pimp.gif
TJ A town stomp?
nerd.gif

I used to work with a dude who would go down there on lunch breaks.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:
Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

op, what race of girls do you mess with? and what car do you drive?
What was done there has been seen.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

if i wanna pay for (()) id go to amsterdam 
Or adelitas. 
pimp.gif
TJ A town stomp?
nerd.gif

I used to work with a dude who would go down there on lunch breaks.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:
Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

op, what race of girls do you mess with? and what car do you drive?
What was done there has been seen.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Funny she tried to hit you with the, "So what you don't have it" card after you said no. I swear I wish I had people ask me these types of questions. I want a reason to put these folks in their place and get them to understand that their train of thinking is baseless. Men are "supposed" to treat women right? Why? Make them explain why.

Funny she tried to hit you with the, "So what you don't have it" card after you said no. I swear I wish I had people ask me these types of questions. I want a reason to put these folks in their place and get them to understand that their train of thinking is baseless. Men are "supposed" to treat women right? Why? Make them explain why.

Broke #*! biddies. They better know how to cook and clean as much as they know how to want. SMH. Give me a girl from the 50's over any of these new broads.

Broke #*! biddies. They better know how to cook and clean as much as they know how to want. SMH. Give me a girl from the 50's over any of these new broads.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

exactly,  it's the sense of entitlement alot of these current women have that annoys me.  my take on these women is that ok you make look really good but there's a ton of beautiful women out here and not all of them have that stuck up high maintance since of entitlement.  

like D.C said that broad said "oh you don't got it' when dude said no.   what type of crap is that.   i work hard for my money so i'm not gonna throw money i work hard to earn away on some chick that looks good when i can spend it on me and besides if really wanted to pay for {()} that bad i could just get a %%*#*@ and cut all the b.s, time wasted on dinner and a movie and what not and just get it crackin.

again it's a damn shame that some dudes have no backbone and have that "it aint trickin if you got it" mindset. all their doing is messing things up and in the case they wife these broads up messing themselves up. alot of these women don't know how to cook, work clean, and do their part in a relationship and they think they can get by in life by just looking pretty.

GOOD LOOKS are a declining assest,  if your a female relying strictly on that to get you buy in the world then that's a shame because lets see how many simps will spend on you when them ******* start sagging and those wrinkles start showing.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

exactly,  it's the sense of entitlement alot of these current women have that annoys me.  my take on these women is that ok you make look really good but there's a ton of beautiful women out here and not all of them have that stuck up high maintance since of entitlement.  

like D.C said that broad said "oh you don't got it' when dude said no.   what type of crap is that.   i work hard for my money so i'm not gonna throw money i work hard to earn away on some chick that looks good when i can spend it on me and besides if really wanted to pay for {()} that bad i could just get a %%*#*@ and cut all the b.s, time wasted on dinner and a movie and what not and just get it crackin.

again it's a damn shame that some dudes have no backbone and have that "it aint trickin if you got it" mindset. all their doing is messing things up and in the case they wife these broads up messing themselves up. alot of these women don't know how to cook, work clean, and do their part in a relationship and they think they can get by in life by just looking pretty.

GOOD LOOKS are a declining assest,  if your a female relying strictly on that to get you buy in the world then that's a shame because lets see how many simps will spend on you when them ******* start sagging and those wrinkles start showing.

Back
Top Bottom