The new trend in my interactions with lovely ladies.

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

stop dating black chick

Seriously
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is why i got my team of 3rd world country hotties, they appreciate the pipe and the humble things in life.

but seriously though some of these broads are rediculous. some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. i told her bluntly that she wasn't my girlfriend and that we can go out, ill pay for my stuff and she pay for hers or that she could pay for dinner n i'd pay for the movie tix and her jaw dropped in shock that i told her that.

she told me that it's the guys role to pay if he's taking her out and that she has rich guys spoiling her and doing whatever for her.

i figured i'd mess with the broads head so i told her that if i paid for everything that i wouldn't be paying for everything just because i'm a nice guy, i'd expect head the entire ride to the movies, and smashing all night after the movies and that since i know it's not a for sure guarantee i'm going to get both of these things if i paid for everything i'd felt like i was getting a raw deal so rather then me paying for everything like most guys would expecting something in return then getting butthurt when they don't get none, i rather we each pay for our own stuff get to know eachtother, and if were feeling eachother then whatever happens happens.

needless to say she wasn't happy with that response but it is what it is, chicks come and go they'll find a sucker while ill find a non materialisitc chick.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

(Denzel) My Man (/Denzel)

The past few dates I have been on the woman has INSISTED on paying for her share of the meal/bill.

I was always raised to pay for everything in the courting process, but it has been a nice thing for these chicks to offer. Most of the time if they offer to pay they are feeling you anyway.
yea most of the women i encounter are reasonable and some have offered to even pay for everything the first time i've met them. those ones i don't mind taking them out and treating them and ill do it on my own without them asking because i see they bring something to the table as well and their considerate and they don't feel that their looks give them an entitlement to everything they want.

but a big
indifferent.gif
 for the gold digging bird brain broads,  i hope that the dudes who treat them just do it because they have the money to do so and strictly do it to smash and that these girls never find someone to wife em up because their looks are a declining asset in the long run while someone who has money and a career will hold their value even when they get older and their looks start fading away.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is why i got my team of 3rd world country hotties, they appreciate the pipe and the humble things in life.

but seriously though some of these broads are rediculous. some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. i told her bluntly that she wasn't my girlfriend and that we can go out, ill pay for my stuff and she pay for hers or that she could pay for dinner n i'd pay for the movie tix and her jaw dropped in shock that i told her that.

she told me that it's the guys role to pay if he's taking her out and that she has rich guys spoiling her and doing whatever for her.

i figured i'd mess with the broads head so i told her that if i paid for everything that i wouldn't be paying for everything just because i'm a nice guy, i'd expect head the entire ride to the movies, and smashing all night after the movies and that since i know it's not a for sure guarantee i'm going to get both of these things if i paid for everything i'd felt like i was getting a raw deal so rather then me paying for everything like most guys would expecting something in return then getting butthurt when they don't get none, i rather we each pay for our own stuff get to know eachtother, and if were feeling eachother then whatever happens happens.

needless to say she wasn't happy with that response but it is what it is, chicks come and go they'll find a sucker while ill find a non materialisitc chick.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

(Denzel) My Man (/Denzel)

The past few dates I have been on the woman has INSISTED on paying for her share of the meal/bill.

I was always raised to pay for everything in the courting process, but it has been a nice thing for these chicks to offer. Most of the time if they offer to pay they are feeling you anyway.
yea most of the women i encounter are reasonable and some have offered to even pay for everything the first time i've met them. those ones i don't mind taking them out and treating them and ill do it on my own without them asking because i see they bring something to the table as well and their considerate and they don't feel that their looks give them an entitlement to everything they want.

but a big
indifferent.gif
 for the gold digging bird brain broads,  i hope that the dudes who treat them just do it because they have the money to do so and strictly do it to smash and that these girls never find someone to wife em up because their looks are a declining asset in the long run while someone who has money and a career will hold their value even when they get older and their looks start fading away.

StaXX wrote:
I was at the bar last week and this chick asked me to buy her a drink.
I was shocked.
eek.gif
Random broad I had just met.
Like seriously, the nerve of this $%&^*.
Politely said no and went on mingling.

mannn same %!$% happend to me, i just hit her wit the "%!$% lemme go look for my patnas real quick then we can get some drinks" then i just walked away.

StaXX wrote:
I was at the bar last week and this chick asked me to buy her a drink.
I was shocked.
eek.gif
Random broad I had just met.
Like seriously, the nerve of this $%&^*.
Politely said no and went on mingling.

mannn same %!$% happend to me, i just hit her wit the "%!$% lemme go look for my patnas real quick then we can get some drinks" then i just walked away.

you must have sucker written all over your face or you're mad ugly. never had a girl ask me for money in my life

you must have sucker written all over your face or you're mad ugly. never had a girl ask me for money in my life

Its all of these damn songs on the radio. Dudes are simping to the max. Especially Trey Songz ol' cryin' ***....

Its all of these damn songs on the radio. Dudes are simping to the max. Especially Trey Songz ol' cryin' ***....

Back
Top Bottom