* The New TEAM SC Official post *

eek.gif
eek.gif

That black colorway is INSANE. From what I have heard, the limited XX3 UNC colorway in January will feature the same stitching pattern.If its 3M
eek.gif
. I wonder what are the top 23 Jordan selling stores?

Oh... you already know I'm coppin those black joints.
happy.gif

Ron & Tyler- i see why y'all don't support finish line down here( this is cidetal mall)......well i say f*** em too. man i went there they reservekicks for people and all they had was a 7 and 13. I went down to foot locker and copped mine.

Next up Fusion i saw fat joe had em on 106 & park and there are fresh.

i'll be in the mall later today to cop some tees in s***.

Yep Stan... now you see why I only shop in there if there is no other choice. But hey if I have to buy all my GR online or fromFootlocker or whatever then that's cool too.

And for Citadel Mall Finishline to "reserve" all of their sizes before the store opens is just dumb.

Anyways... I'm glad I got my playoffs. Even with the grey midsols and all.... job well done JB

My girl copped mine and my son's with no problem from Finishline in N. Woods around 6:45AM (I had to be to work before 6:30). She said they were open earlywith no line. She said Footlocker was open already too as well as some other stores...

what's up guys been meaning to post these just been busy with school, and other responsibilities, I hope everybody has a good holiday and cop demj's.
e9d3503ff5017e7863ddda8e84a8dc9b2bd3bf5.pjpg

Originally Posted by itsmesnitches

what's up guys been meaning to post these just been busy with school, and other responsibilities, I hope everybody has a good holiday and cop dem j's.
e9d3503ff5017e7863ddda8e84a8dc9b2bd3bf5.pjpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas... I got a Macbook,200 bucks,and me agaisnt the world cd so far...but my girl got some stuff for me

MERRY CHRISTMAS TEAM!!!

Tyler- expect a call within the next couple of days...

Stan-Cool seeing you at the outlet, did you cop the barkleys?

Ron- Was that you i saw at the outlet again in coach? if it was my fault for not saying anything...

pics coming soon

peace

Originally Posted by spacej23

Merry Christmas Team S.C. !
pimp.gif

I hope everybody has a nice day today, and got whatever they had their eyes on...I hope you got it!

Have fun hanging out with your family, friends, pets...what/whoever...just make it fun!

pimp.gif

Omar - I'll probably stop by later on tonight, yo!

Man - I see you got that Macbook you wanted! props my dude!

Stan - You posted a pic of your face, you tryna kill us all?
roll.gif

Have a good one Team S.C.!

Merry Christmas Team SC.
happy.gif

I hope you guys got everything you wanted from Santa Clause.

At any rate, I got some button up shirts, 200 buck Lacoste Gift Card, and some much needed Guap.

Ty- Those Air Max 1 are DOPE.

Mo- Yea it probably was me. I hate going in Coach.

Merry CHRISTmas all...hope we all remember what this holiday is all about, because my gifts may have totaled 20 dollars from other people and i spent 14dollars on my ex, but i bought my moms a t.v. (what i'm trying to say is, giving is more important)

I got $35 in gift cards from mom...not complaning.

-$10 - Mcdonalds.
-$10 - Wendy's.
-$15 - Little Ceasars.

I can always use free food!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bought myself Playoff VIII's on Saturday, and I'll be getting my mom's gift off of eBay next week (a Patriots jacket...
eyes.gif
) ...they suck,but mom's from Boston, so she has to represent.

and, I got to spend time with family members who I haven't seen in months/a year...so that was fun! laughing, joking, watching the games on tv, and playingxbox!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Yea,You can use those gift cards as much as you love food

Yeahhh! Little Ceasars, gotta hit that up, get a few free pizzas and cheesy bread!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom