* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Tyler - I already called dibs on a few pairs, but not going to contact you until my money is straight (noplies).
pimp.gif

Ron - I'll sacrifice a few toes for some of your shoes!
roll.gif

Stan - "If I go, then she's paying for that *******t!"
laugh.gif

Ryan -
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Nice Car, Adidas, and Mike Bibby Autographed DS XVII's!

All in all, Team SC is THE best team in the history of teams on NT.

We're loyal as hell, don't start any nonsense with each other, all humble, chill, cool people. We're more than a team, it's like family. Sure,we might have our disagreements here and there (Tyler not selling me his DMP for $200)
frown.gif
and Ron for not wearing a size 10.5 so I can take those Concords and Infared VIoff of him.
embarassed.gif
...but that's cool.haha.

We've came from messaging each other on this board and on myspace to meeting up and chillin' with each other and it's deeper than shoes, we'rejust a really cool group of friends who all share the same love and passion for shoes! It's cool and hopefully we can get together some time in '08 fora release or something.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

yo whats good everybody?

ron- congrats on the house man... word

ryan- I sent you a message, nice pickups too
that car= American Gangster "My Man!!!"

tyler-cant wait to see that list man, i hope you dont catch cold feet on me again!!
laugh.gif
j/p

as far as the movie goes, im all in i dont get off til later so like tyler said it would have to be
a later showing... it would be great to hang with some of ya'll
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Tre you are crazy.

Stan- Those Silver, and Cactus Foams are DOPE. The cactus joints may get ordered after christmas, depending on how much Guap my old mangives me.. Oh, black/red Goadomes will be copped this weekend. They are the Gore Tex joints, and I love Gore Tex.

Man I have bought so many boots the past few months compared to sneakers. What is wrong with me?
laugh.gif

Mo- Thanks man. Owning a home is important, and I am just blessed to finally be able to do it. And the wife loves it.
happy.gif
Anything good coming to the Nike outlets anytime soon?

Stan - hahaha, sure it's for your girl.

You just try and put that in there, to act like it's for her...we already know Coach is for girls, but you tell us everytime.?!?!?!

*Plays R.Kelly - Trapped in the closet*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

e66157e969dc490637617b0f86a891566f8336e.pjpg

I am currently winning thias auction right now. OG Air Max 2 running shoes from 1994. And our very own Niketalk Moderator Cameron Nelsonis selling them.

10 hours left, and I will be watching this auction like no other. Wish me luck.

Well, here's just a little sample of what I'll be getting rid of . . .

VNDS Oompa Loompa SBDunk - $75 - sz. 11

VNDS BTTYS Syracuse SB Dunk - $85 sz. 10.5

VNDS Ice Blue X's - $100 sz. 11

DS Last Shot XIV's - $120 ($30 below retail) sz. 10.5

VNDS Chamber of Fear: Complacency AF1 - $225 - sz. 11

Tre Songs (lol)- ima yank all that hair of yo head in minute punk..... i gotta take em back IT DIDN"T FIT HER

Ron- did u win the auction and thos dorbecher 95s is fire.

Playoffs next week my girl is buying since i cop the coach kicks... i told her see has to take care of them like i take care of my kicks

WIWT: Not as icy as Tylers

Stan -
pimp.gif
Inever get tired of seeing those. I think they're beautiful no matter what the condition is.

Anyway, to add to the list . . .

DS Hawaii SB Dunk - $180 - sz. 10

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

yo whats good everybody?

ron- congrats on the house man... word

ryan- I sent you a message, nice pickups too
that car= American Gangster "My Man!!!"

tyler-cant wait to see that list man, i hope you dont catch cold feet on me again!!
laugh.gif
j/p

as far as the movie goes, im all in i dont get off til later so like tyler said it would have to be
a later showing... it would be great to hang with some of ya'll
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

What did we agree on for the UNLV's again? Also, forgot to add this one up too . . .

NDS Silver Surfer Marvel Bapes - $230 - sz. 10.5

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Again, all of these prices are firm because I'm almost certain you cannot find anyof these cheaper. Remember, first one I receive the money from gets the shoes.[/color]

^^Tyler, u pretty muched summed up how I feel after seein that pic!!
eek.gif

Those are a MUST HAVE! When do they drop??

I think it will be around February- March 08 timeframe, but don't quote me on that.

And they should be GR just like the recent Zoom 96 joints that dropped at Footlockers.

2 pairs for me.
happy.gif

Another two to add to the list . . .

DS Chamber of Fear: Complacency AF1 - $275 - sz. 10.5

DS Chamber of Fear Complacency AF1 - $275 - sz. 11

What I'm doing with this though is I'll only sell one pair out of the three Complacency AF1's up for sale. So, there's two 11's(one DS andone VNDS), and one DS 10.5.

"NO PLAYOFFS FOR ME!" maybe i'll get em later but i have to get the flight 96 1st

Its my birthday( i'm 23) i'm copping the 15s right about now!

WIWT:

HBD Stan! Now buy some of my shoes.

Tre - You're a bum man.
wink.gif

Oompa Loompas have been sold by the way. Everything else is still up for grabs.

Yo Tyler what does HBD mean im slow on the internet slang? im not into dunks that much unless its the de la soul his

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

Yo Tyler what does HBD mean im slow on the internet slang? im not into dunks that much unless its the de la soul his

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes

HBD = Happy Birthday.
wink.gif

Also,look closer. Dunks aren't the only things for sale. No excuses, thank you.

Pick-up pics coming tomorrow.

*EDIT*

This was just posted in the Nike Retro Forum:

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

I don't know how limited these will be, but retail will be $170 and they will be dropping in May of next year.

Sorry Stan . . .
roll.gif

I'll probably be picking up a pair.

^^^^^^ yo i don't care if u get the same pair of sneakers that i have.....sh*t all of us have aquas lol.

i might be getting the playoffs after all...... im a try to sell the low top pair for $50 its a 11.5 it can barely fit me (if any body want them(probably notlol)

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

^^^^^^ yo i don't care if u get the same pair of sneakers that i have.....sh*t all of us have aquas lol.

i might be getting the playoffs after all...... im a try to sell the low top pair for $50 its a 11.5 it can barely fit me (if any body want them(probably not lol)

I wasn't saying sorry because I'll be picking up a pair, rather they'rere-releasing them right after you bought them.

*EDIT* Damn, you guys/gal are slacking big time. I guess I'll keep it up forus.
UNDS'd these yesterday. . .

I'll post my most recent pick-ups tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom