* The New TEAM SC Official post *

I am so glad they are re- releasing those silver Foamposite Pros. I will not sleep on those joints this time around. Stan, looks likeyou're covered.

Ty- NICE CARBON FORCES. DAMN! Sorry for screaming.
laugh.gif

Stan- Happy B-Day.

Saw Josh in Northwoods Footlocker today, and we talked for a few minutes, At any rate, Footlocker should be getting some Foamposite Ones in at some point thisweek. The store from Baltimore is sending some because they got over 30 cases of them! The mananger is not sure what color they are gonna recieve, but I amhoping its the black/red joints instead of the boring all black colorway.

We'll see.
happy.gif

Ron- i hope so too but i want the black ones also.

Tyler- ok i understand now but hey i payed under retail for em....oh yeah i wore them today too....too lazy to take pics

Yeah Im ridin to this birdman 5 star stunna cd...its hard i was so suprised well next pick up playoffs

Curt & Ryan- good seeing y'all at the mall today

So how do u guys like the 23's? I actually like them, but that's just me
ohwell.gif

I don't think they are worth $185 but I'll just chalk that up to inflation I guess....

So, here's why I was in Columbia . . .

With the navigation arrow heading straight to your spot . . .

Let's hope this car lasts a little longer than the last one.

Originally Posted by spacej23

So, here's why I was in Columbia . . .

With the navigation arrow heading straight to your spot . . .

Let's hope this car lasts a little longer than the last one.

pimp.gif

Nice Pickup!

Ty- Glad you got the whip back. Navigation looks DOPE. Just be careful man.
pimp.gif

How many playoffs are you guys picking up?

Me.. 2 pairs are a must

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Ty- Glad you got the whip back. Navigation looks DOPE. Just be careful man.
pimp.gif

How many playoffs are you guys picking up?

Me.. 2 pairs are a must

Thanks man.

As far as the Playoff's go . . . one pair will do. The grey midsole and blackpull-tab are to blame for that.

*EDIT* Forgot to post what I wore today . . .

Wut up all! happy b-day stan.(i was actually busy and had no time to chop it up that day). Yo ty auction is another all nighter!!!!!

You're right Ty.. that grey midsole does throw it off just a bit. One pair will do indeed.

Now its time to search the Bay. Greenice, good luck with your auction. Oh... and DOPE XVII signed by Bibby.
pimp.gif

Today was a great day for saving money.....
first off I love being an employee of footlocker, it really has its perks(employee apperciation)...NO EXCLUSIONS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Dutch Square Mall only Got 4 pairs in 2 size 9's, and 2size 11)

and went to old navy and tj maxx...
all baseball track jackets at old navy are $15, and got a chaps polo for $10, and a pair of levi's for $12
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oh yeah and finally unds these....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

and went to old navy and tj maxx...
all baseball track jackets at old navy are $15, and got a chaps polo for $10, and a pair of levi's for $12
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yo, Omar!
Columbia Mall or Sandhills Old Navy?

Omar- nice foams
Tre- yo z-ro coming to charleston on thurs. u know im headed out there
One pair of playoffs for me to time to save up for the fusions

Omar- Nice Foams. I bought a pair off Ebay and they should be here this week. When I saw Stan's joints, I realized I better pick them up before its toolate. I know I have complained about the soles not being translucent, but hey it is a hot colorway.

Stan- Where is Z-ro gonna be at on Thursday? I might go and check him out.

Anybody see the XX3 in the JB forum? I like them, and yea its really a signature shoe for real.
laugh.gif

WEEDEND PUB i don't even know where this at
I hope they don't start fighting and this get shut down like when lil flip was down here( he perform 3 songs and a freestyle and left because of thefighting
mad.gif
)

laugh.gif

Chucktown D-boys are FOOL. Simple as that. Dudes down here are CRAZY. And its getting worse.

Weekend Pub is so small, and I can almost promise someone will be on the early morning news for a shooting related incident. I mean I try to have faith inpeople, but the reality of it is that place is in the heart of the trap.

Stan if you do decide to go be careful.

Thanks baby for the wonderful picture, yet again.
smile.gif

How is every body doing? I haven't had a chance to get back here. The past few weeks of school were stressful. But the best part is, I got accepted into College of Charleston last week.
happy.gif
I am a future Cougar with my baby.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a wonderful and safe holiday.

Originally Posted by MRS SPACEJ 813

Thanks baby for the wonderful picture, yet again.
smile.gif

How is every body doing? I haven't had a chance to get back here. The past few weeks of school were stressful. But the best part is, I got accepted into College of Charleston last week.
happy.gif
I am a future Cougar with my baby.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a wonderful and safe holiday.

embarassed.gif
I'm mad cause your stylin' on me.
embarassed.gif

nice haurache's.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Simone - Those are so sexy and to think what a deal I got them for.

Team SC - B'zar just got the brown AM1's pictured below . . .

air-max-1-90-spring-2008.jpg

Simone-
pimp.gif
I love Hurauche runners. And thatcolorway is smokin hot.

Ty- Cool news on the Air Max 1 joints. I will be downtown tomorrow finishing up my Christmas shopping, so I will def check out B'Zar tomorrow for thosebabies. How much are they? Did they have anything else in worth mentioning?

Team SC- What are you guys thoughts on the XX3 pics. I mean its really a "signature" shoe
roll.gif
, but I know I will end up getting a couple of pairs anyway.08 is a good stopping point forme as far a JB is concerned.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Simone-
pimp.gif
I love Hurauche runners. And that colorway is smokin hot.

Ty- Cool news on the Air Max 1 joints. I will be downtown tomorrow finishing up my Christmas shopping, so I will def check out B'Zar tomorrow for those babies. How much are they? Did they have anything else in worth mentioning?

Team SC- What are you guys thoughts on the XX3 pics. I mean its really a "signature" shoe
roll.gif
, but I know I will end up getting a couple of pairs anyway.08 is a good stopping point for me as far a JB is concerned.

Ron - I believe they were around $92 before tax. Something like that. If you do stop by,tell Gustavo(the owner) that Tyler sent you. He's a real cool guy. They also got some cool dunks in that are sort of "gamecock" colors. Finally, they got in a pretty cool Nike slide on shoe for the ladies. Have you ever been in there?

Anyway, I tried holding out with looking at the XXIII's, but I just couldn't doit. I definitely wasn't missing much either. They look like a pretty damn good basketball shoe though. What's up with that fin though?

roll.gif
, but I know I will end up getting a couple of pairs anyway.08 is a good stopping point for me as far a JB is concerned.

fea25d5eb6406e6768944332748a017dba6052f.x-png

bcd154e84be26940f9bb8e7ef90c34d253a5248.x-png

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif