* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

yo those 16' are on point consider that pack copped!!!
smokin.gif

Guys you don't have to worry about holds on the am's they havent been touched
yet, not one single pair. I think we will the only ones to cop these....

i should be getting a re-up on the passes tomorrow

p.s. its all about the tarheels.....
just putting in my 2 cents
wink.gif

Good stuff Maurice. 2PM, Tanger Outlets, Nike Factory Store . . . consider it a date(nolance). What about the Lebron V's? What's the supply looking like on those? I need some new basketball shoes and those look pretty nice to ballin.

just to claify: maurice, you think you could hold me one of those coupons? (i wasn't referring to the AM's...) haha.

thanks, bro!

Forget all of this talk, when is the next Team SC meetup/chill day?

Everybody needs to get together, we've never had everybody on the team meet each other yet, sooo spring/summertime, possibly?

smile.gif

Tyler, the Lebron Vs are an excellent balling shoe man. You know my main focus is Nike basketball and these are my second favorite Lebrons toball in after the AZGs. I've got three pairs of Vs already.

Hope that re-up comes through on the passes Maurice.

me and my girl hitting up the outlets too i need some socks in sh*t shes going to buy sneaks (shes trying to catch up with me)....but What time yall rollin???????????
smokin.gif

copping every package from april-August and whenever 11/12, 8/15, and 3/20 oh yeah that babeball 1s too. Quick strike in may sooooo infared we saw the samplepics last year in kids sizes oh boy.
happy.gif

Yeah, this summit thing needs to happen already. I wish the N.E.R.D. concert was a littlelater, or else we all could have met up for that. Then, there's always that one in North Carolina that they're hosting, but that might be too far of atrip for me personally. Anyone have any ideas?

Well, gave some fresh air to my babies today . . .

ri5f00.jpg

They're 11/2 too big, but that's ok. I rather them be 11/2 size too big, than not havingthem at all. Do you have any black/red XI's Tre? Wait, do you have any XI's for that matter?
tongue.gif

We should still meet in Myrtle Beach one day this summer, Trey we gotta get on the grind again man!

Originally Posted by spacej23

They're 11/2 too big, but that's ok. I rather them be 11/2 size too big, than not having them at all. Do you have any black/red XI's Tre? Wait, do you have any XI's for that matter?
tongue.gif

I have Concords...

only when I click this...http://www.shoeimages.com/images/kicks/136046101r.jpg

embarassed.gif

Yeah, Curt, why didn't you take a picture of the right shoe up close? dog get hungry again?
laugh.gif

Yes! - We need to have a chill-day/summit, everybody is coming this time!

Originally Posted by cbpresent

2 more days to NT mini summit . . .

smokin.gif

This should be relatively fun. What else should we do after we bounce from the outlets? Northwoods? Citadel? Downtown maybe? We could always hit up B'zar if we go downtown.

Yeah we should hit up some spots, that would be cool. We could carpool in my car, maybe go to an afternoon movie or something who knows.

Dang Niketown ships fast! Only took 2 and a half days to get my 23's with ground shipping! On top of that, they onlycharged my credit card $120!
pimp.gif
Oh yeah, spotted a pair of fake 23'stoday for the first time. Knew it wouldn't take long in Charleston...
smh.gif

Am I the only one on Team SC that got the Zoom Flight '95's? Nike did a GRAND job on them!

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Dang Niketown ships fast! Only took 2 and a half days to get my 23's with ground shipping! On top of that, they only charged my credit card $120!
pimp.gif
Oh yeah, spotted a pair of fake 23's today for the first time. Knew it wouldn't take long in Charleston...
smh.gif

Am I the only one on Team SC that got the Zoom Flight '95's? Nike did a GRAND job on them!

No sir. I got my pair awhile back, but returned them to Foot Locker because I neededthe money for something else. I recently bought them back during Foot Locker's 50% off sale though. So, I ended up getting them for about $70.
happy.gif

Yo..

I need one of those friends and family coupons for the weekend.

Big mo, please help a brotha out.
happy.gif

At any rate, I will do my best to meet up with you guys at 2 pm Saturday.

Hope to see you guys there.

No sir. I got my pair awhile back, but returned them to Foot Locker because I needed the money for something else. I recently bought them back during Foot Locker's 50% off sale though. So, I ended up getting them for about $70.
happy.gif

I didn't realize we got the ZF 95's in Charleston. All I saw were the ZF 96's...
ohwell.gif

Ron, don't kill the swag now man, you can't be asking for passes a week late! Just kidding.
happy.gif
Yeah hopefully we all can get the discount, it would even work if we all boughtour stuff together and just split up our own bags. See yall on Saturday!

Tyler, great seats for the Kanye show. Me and my girl go to shows there all the time since its about an hour away from my house. We get lawn seats thoughduring the summer, good spot to just relax. I bought a 7-concert package for this summer, all lawn seats for $170 from ticketmaster, not a bad deal I must say.

I like country music so I was sure you all wouldn't be interested. Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts and four other concerts are expensive if boughtindividually though.

Chico - We never did get them down here. I ordered them from Eastbay on backorder and justtook them back to the Foot Locker.

Brad - Thanks man. I was excited when I got them. How is the venue? It's one big amphitheater, Iknow that. Should I get there super early or since I have assigned seats, will it matter? I like a little country, but I like the older country stuffpersonally(i.e. Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, etc.)

So, who's all in favor of hitting B'zar & downtown after the outlets?

Back
Top Bottom