* The New TEAM SC Official post *

SUCCESS!! Good lookin on the heads up Tyler! It took 6 different Niketowns but FINALLLY the one in Boston came through.They had me scared cause they didnt think they could ship them at first until two weeks after release date but the Manager let them send them anyways!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

SUCCESS!! Good lookin on the heads up Tyler! It took 6 different Niketowns but FINALLLY the one in Boston came through. They had me scared cause they didnt think they could ship them at first until two weeks after release date but the Manager let them send them anyways!
happy.gif

happy.gif
Glad to hear you were able to get your pair man. This is why you never give up on something you truly want. I'mglad I could help you out though and thank you for your appreciation. This is what it's all about to me. Helping each other out.

Ondriono - I found some the OG colorway of the XX's for a pretty good price. They're a 9.5 though, so I'm not sure if you could squeeze it. Get at me when you see this.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Any truth to the rumor of Nike Outlets having 30% this coming weekend? If that's the case, Charleston NTers need to meet me at the Outlet at 10am sharp and we'll demand the discount. Can anyone confirm?

yea we have friends and family weekend starting on friday, i know because i work there
i'll be there at 2 on saturday if anyone needs anything
were supposed to getting in the black/red lebron V, and some am 95's, we recently got some am 1's

peace, hopes that helps....

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Any truth to the rumor of Nike Outlets having 30% this coming weekend? If that's the case, Charleston NTers need to meet me at the Outlet at 10am sharp and we'll demand the discount. Can anyone confirm?

yea we have friends and family weekend starting on friday, i know because i work there
were supposed to getting in the black/red lebron V, and some am 95's, we recently got some am 1's

Maurice - Do we have to know anyone to get the discount, or can we just get it automatically? I might be there Friday, so that's why I ask and I'm guessing you won't be there. Let me know. Also, what AM1's did you guys get?

Brad - If I go this Friday, I'll get there around 12:30-1:00. If not, I'll go Saturday, butI'm not sure as of what time yet.

Tyler, I'm not coming to Charleston until Saturday, I have to cover a high school basketball game for the FayettevilleObserver Friday night.

Maurice, could you PM me your cell please. I'll send you a text message when I get to the outlet Saturday. I'll try to come between 2pm and 3pm to besure you're there. Thanks alot man, looking forward to meeting you.

Chris-
laugh.gif
. Man you crack me up.

Curt- Nice 96's. I totally slept on the Footlocker employee appreciation. Crap.
ohwell.gif
But as Ty said earlier they will get the sale treatment.

BigMo- What Air Max 1 and 95 will the nike outlet be getting? And will you need some sort of coupon for the friends and family discount? I'm all abotsaving some guap.

Chico- Glad you located your XX3. It will be well worth the trouble you went through to get them once they arrive. I would love to have a second pair ofStealths.

Omar- Cool XX2 pick-up. Man you have been beastin with pick ups as of late. Keep it up.

Is it true there's going to be a VI quickstrike in May? "Black based"? For cryin out loud, I thought it would just be packages this year, nosingle retro releases. Geez.. and I know they will find a way to screw these up.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Chris-
laugh.gif
. Man you crack me up.

Curt- Nice 96's. I totally slept on the Footlocker employee appreciation. Crap.
ohwell.gif
But as Ty said earlier they will get the sale treatment.

BigMo- What Air Max 1 and 95 will the nike outlet be getting? And will you need some sort of coupon for the friends and family discount? I'm all abot saving some guap.

Chico- Glad you located your XX3. It will be well worth the trouble you went through to get them once they arrive. I would love to have a second pair of Stealths.

Omar- Cool XX2 pick-up. Man you have been beastin with pick ups as of late. Keep it up.

Is it true there's going to be a VI quickstrike in May? "Black based"? For cryin out loud, I thought it would just be packages this year, no single retro releases. Geez.. and I know they will find a way to screw these up.

Yep and I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that these will suck. P02345 and BillyHoyle both came through and pretty much said that they aren't anything to get excited about. Now, I usually have the same opinion as them, so that'swhat I'm going off of, but I will reserve my judgment until I finally see the shoes.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Maurice - Do we have to know anyone to get the discount, or can we just get it automatically? I might be there Friday, so that's why I ask and I'm guessing you won't be there. Let me know. Also, what AM1's did you guys get?

Brad - If I go this Friday, I'll get there around 12:30-1:00. If not, I'll go Saturday, but I'm not sure as of what time yet.

There are coupons that were given to us to pass out... i have a few of them left so i will hold on to them
until you guys let me kno when your coming by. i'll be there alomst all day the whole weekend so getting
them to you shouldnt be a problem...

Airjordan 17- the 95's are a black/white/green colorway, i havent seen them yet maybe the next time i go
to work. The am 1's are a white/gold/pink color, you gotta see those to judge for yourself.... Hopefully our
Lebron V's will be in on time for this

CBpresent- PM sent....

Team- This VI news is crazy, two in one month? Carmines and Black Infrareds
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

bigmo1002 wrote:

The am 1's are a white/gold/pink color, you gotta see those to judge for yourself....

White mesh, little big of grey, pink sole?
what sizes did you get?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

bigmo1002 wrote:

The am 1's are a white/gold/pink color, you gotta see those to judge for yourself....

what sizes did you get?

pimp.gif

Tre- We have a full size run

Tyler- I just got your text, i got you man....

bigmo1002 wrote:

what sizes did you get?

pimp.gif
Tre- We have a full size run

Tyler- I just got your text, i got you man....

Thank you kind sir.
happy.gif

Thanks Maurice, got your PM. Hold onto a few of those passes man, I'm driving three hours from Fayetteville, N.C. Stash away a sz 9 pair ofthose AMs if you would please.
wink.gif

I think anyone and everyone who is interested, should meet up at the Nike Outlet thisSaturday at 2PM. Brad and I will be there. Everyone else who's coming, let us know. We can grab a bite to eat while we're there and just shoot thepoop.

what sizes did you get?

pimp.gif

Is this an oxymoron or are you just making phrases up now?
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I think anyone and everyone who is interested, should meet up at the Nike Outlet this Saturday at 2PM. Brad and I will be there. Everyone else who's coming, let us know. We can grab a bite to eat while we're there and just shoot the poop.

what sizes did you get?

pimp.gif

tongue.gif
wink.gif

The "g" and "t" are right by each other, lol.
You're the one talking about "shooting the poop" with other males,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I ain't shooting shhh with another male, but basketball hoops.
laugh.gif

I think anyone and everyone who is interested, should meet up at the Nike Outlet this Saturday at 2PM. Brad and I will be there. Everyone else who's coming, let us know. We can grab a bite to eat while we're there and just shoot the poop.

what sizes did you get?

pimp.gif

tongue.gif
wink.gif

The "g" and "t" are right by each other, lol.
You're the one talking about "shooting the poop" with other males,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I ain't shooting shhh with another male, but basketball hoops.
laugh.gif

I said "poop" because even censoring cuss words can get you banned. My saying was a figure of speech sir, but you talkingabout shooting hoops is a fabrication. I don't care even if you were signed by the Bulls. Also, the "t" is above the "g", not next toit.
wink.gif

^^^^^AND TRE YOU CANT HOOP!!!!!!!!! hAHAhAhAhAHA you didnt even know that NC and Duke were RIVALS....GO BLUEDEVILS hahahaha

...."8 miles away" hahahaha

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

^^^^^AND TRE YOU CANT HOOP!!!!!!!!! hAHAhAhAhAHA you didnt even know that NC and Duke were RIVALS....GO BLUEDEVILS hahahaha

<flava flav>Wooooooooooooooooooow.</flava flav>
roll.gif

yeah, uhhh, ummmm, basketball...
sooooo....when are the next AF1's coming out guys, anything worth copping?
laugh.gif

yeah, uhhh, ummmm, basketball...
sooooo....when are the next AF1's coming out guys, anything worth copping?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
It's all good man. You know more about cars than I do.

Let's get back to what this forum is really about . . .

P_95_1_AJ-XVI-L-1i.jpg

P_95_2_AJ-XVI-L-2i.jpg

P_95_3_AJ-XVI-L-3i.jpg

P_95_4_AJ-XVI-L-4i.jpg

This plus the Hare VII's. Yeah, consider this pack copped.

^^I had those, the navy ones, and the low top black and grey ones. Too bad they all got stolen in a burglary back in theday
mad.gif

Yes, that pack will be COPPED!

Anyways, the mail man brought something nice today....
pimp.gif

305353d1ee6a4bb9e27867bb4abd02db7aa60b5.pjpg

16s are looking dope... That pack will def get copped
eek.gif

eek.gif

I just got the best news all day...There is a store that still have the stealths in a basically FSR:wow: . I got my pair on hold for 24hrs so if anybody elseneed em hit me up for info...

yo those 16' are on point consider that pack copped!!!
smokin.gif

Guys you don't have to worry about holds on the am's they havent been touched
yet, not one single pair. I think we will the only ones to cop these....

i should be getting a re-up on the passes tomorrow

p.s. its all about the tarheels.....
just putting in my 2 cents
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom