* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Omar- II are cool looking. I know how bad you wanted them, so I'm glad you got a pair. Did u get the cactus Foams too? I passed on both of them. I am getting really picky nowadays.

Simone- We gonna make it happen. That's what's up.

Ty- I wasn't gonna say anything, but I think I may end up getting those XV Lasers
happy.gif
. I saw them in the latest XXL magazine, and I did a complete 360 on those joints. I also figured heck, I got the IV and V lasers, why not? Yea, it looks like I may be taking another road trip.
pimp.gif
BTW... I found some mid 90's heat on the Bay (no air force ones
laugh.gif
) but I pray I win this auction. Prime Time..Prime Time.....

Pics of November's pick ups are coming tonight. Yea... right.....
tongue.gif

If you did a 360, wouldn't you still have the same opinion from the beginning?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I'mjust messing with you Ron. I knew what you meant. I wish there was someway I could just get rid of the laser somehow. If I can build the funds up, I mightscoop them. That's a very big "might" though. I just dropped a grip on some new era fitteds, so I have to cool down for the time being.

I'll take a guess with what you're watching on eBay and say two letters . . . D-T.
happy.gif

Hit me up if you're interested in what I found in an 8.5 on eBay.

EDIT* Everyone might need a "bib" when they see Ryan's new pickup.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Omar- nice aj 2s i wanted those too man pure heat!
Tyler-nice tees and melo 2s
Maurice- u missing out man

Coppin both foamposites next week red and cactus.( Finally i got a pick up since peapods)

whats happenin everybody... long time no post, some may remember me, i used to post a lil bit in the past and had a collection of about 50 pairs (mainly dunks)before sellin or giving most away before ALOT of family issues came up but i recently ran into omar a couple times and seen how strong the sneaker game hasbecome in SC and had to check on the sc thread. heres a couple pics i found on my cam of a few pairs out of the collection,

64e35cfbef4967ff493b9d97cb00f5cc179ec3c.pjpg

oh yea...I WEAR ALL of my shoes
b3b25e4e356324ca92cc7e03606ec29c2a33f46.pjpg

Nothing big just shanghis, rayguns, oompa loompas, pusheads, p-rods...jst a bit of older heat
b8025e8e8268344e9ffc8f011272d3dc2a704bb.pjpg

some probably doubted, but here they are....and they were worn also
8b6253eeab6724bd98dc02694b85439d168192b.pjpg
51d3514cead46f224a059702cbc499d34f70f4c.pjpg

dca250ceec6f942c9c0c480df767641aaa23c45.pjpg

this is what has been keeping me busy besides school and work....
7b715be0604998c482ba967fc1efa6299b64eea.pjpg

Originally Posted by yungmac

whats happenin everybody... long time no post, some may remember me, i used to post a lil bit in the past and had a collection of about 50 pairs (mainly dunks) before sellin or giving most away before ALOT of family issues came up but i recently ran into omar a couple times and seen how strong the sneaker game has become in SC and had to check on the sc thread. heres a couple pics i found on my cam of a few pairs out of the collection,

Nothing big just shanghis, rayguns, oompa loompas, pusheads, p-rods...jst a bit of older heat

OK, THAT'S IT!
even the BABY has Tiffany's...and I DON'T.

roll.gif

Espos, Rayguns, Tiffanys = Certified
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

whats happenin everybody... long time no post, some may remember me, i used to post a lil bit in the past and had a collection of about 50 pairs (mainly dunks) before sellin or giving most away before ALOT of family issues came up but i recently ran into omar a couple times and seen how strong the sneaker game has become in SC and had to check on the sc thread. heres a couple pics i found on my cam of a few pairs out of the collection,

OK, THAT'S IT!
even the BABY has Tiffany's...and I DON'T.

roll.gif

Espos, Rayguns, Tiffanys = Certified
pimp.gif

YUNGMAC!!!!!
Man, itseems like you haven't been here in forever. One of the OG's in my eyes. I still remember when you sent me pictures of your espos to post. Sorry Inever got around to doing so.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I hope all is well man, and don't be such a stranger. Many things have changed since your last post. The most obvious being that we have a new postnow.

c2f15ae66f4b97c146b1ea6b82b0b826d644afb.pjpg

yea its been a minute, had to take care of ill family members and a couple other things but everythings good now. looking through this thread got me excitedagain so ima start looking around build back up the collection. anyone w/ anything sz 9 ds hit me up w/ pics mainly into dunks not really js but get at me ifyou got something. Did yall ever get a summit going?

c2f15ae66f4b97c146b1ea6b82b0b826d644afb.pjpg

yea its been a minute, had to take care of ill family members and a couple other things but everythings good now. looking through this thread got me excited again so ima start looking around build back up the collection. anyone w/ anything sz 9 ds hit me up w/ pics mainly into dunks not really js but get at me if you got something. Did yall ever get a summit going?

That's a big negative.
laugh.gif

We finally agreed on a day to do it, but people had to work or they had vacations that no oneknew about *cough* me *cough*.
We definitely need to start talking about it againthough.

Originally Posted by spacej23

. Did yall ever get a summit going?

That's a big negative.
laugh.gif

We finally agreed on a day to do it, but people had to work or they had vacations that no one knew about *cough* me *cough*.
We definitely need to start talking about it again though.

Official Team S.C. Summit.

Summer 2012...maybe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5c935ad8ee7065dfd5834cd308a1867be10fe70.pjpg

Found out that these joints are being retroed AGAIN in 08.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
These are the Reebok Omni Pump Lites a.k.a Dee Browns. Ihave seen this shoe retroed in all sorts of unwanted colors a couple of years ago
laugh.gif
, and they all went on the clearance racks. But its good to see Reebok give this OG color the retro treatment. Well... this colorway did getretroed a few years back as an Urban release in select cities, and I was never able to get my hands on them. Rest assure that won't happen again.

I know you guys are Nike heads, but this is one non Nike basketball shoe that I have wanted for years. This is what I call simplicity at its best.

Tre- Those Brown/Orange Goadomes finally made it down to our Finish Line in Citadel Mall. Consider them bought this weekend.

Big Mo- Is there a freinds and family sale at the Nike outlet this weekend? If so, I am coming through to grab those Air max 90 and 96 samples.

Stan- Ecapcity has some real nice fitteds on there. That grey/ orange Penguins joints is CRAZY.

yo whats good team?...
airjordan17- yea theres a friends and family weekend at nike, it starts friday through the
weekend i'll be there on sat. at 2-til too...

team- a summit would'nt be such a bad idea it would be great to meet some you guys....

peace

I know you guys are Nike heads, but this is one non Nike basketball shoe that I have wanted for years. This is what I call simplicity at its best.
U right Ron, I do consider myself a nike head 9 times outta 10 but these will be copped as well! I wanted the Nuggets color inspired onesthat released like 2yrs ago but was never able to cop them. These shoes bring back alot of memories...
pimp.gif

Agreed Chico.

That Nuggets colorway you speak was decent, and as soon as they got marked down to about 40 bucks they vanished.
laugh.gif

Its all good though, I like this OG black/white colorway a whole lot better anyways.

Lost the DT auction.
devil.gif
Screw Ebay.... I aint goin back on there til 08,unless Ty finds something on there I can't possibly pass up.
laugh.gif

Those Reeboks pumps are dope. I still think Dee Brown had enough vision to see where hewas dunking.

Anyway, this came in yesterday . . .

Stan - Nice Raptor VII's. Dope SVSM AF1's as well. I haven't worn my pair inawhiiiiiile.

Messed around in PS today and came out with this . . .

Simone & I love TH!

Oh yea TRE,I seen you tried to joke about what I said in the do you carry weapons thread...but I have even more reasons now...A dude who I use to chill witsometimes was shot five times last night and killed

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Oh yea TRE,I seen you tried to joke about what I said in the do you carry weapons thread...but I have even more reasons now...A dude who I use to chill wit sometimes was shot five times last night and killed

eek.gif
dang dude! that's crazy!
I know how it feels to lose a friend...keep your head up!
happy.gif

Yes Tyler, we do love TH (I love the 10s too
roll.gif
).
I must say, I have fallen in love with that Adam Bomb.

How's everyone else doing?

what's good my fellow S.C.er's i'm finally on this b%!$$, let's get it , and whoever the hell spacej23 is that's how you put in work homie,ya'll see the name , holla back at me fam.

Originally Posted by itsmesnitches

what's good my fellow S.C.er's i'm finally on this b%!$$, let's get it , and whoever the hell spacej23 is that's how you put in work homie, ya'll see the name , holla back at me fam.
What's up man? I'm totally lost by this statement though . . .

"...and whoever the hell spacej23 is that's how you put in work homie..."

Please elaborate.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MRS SPACEJ 813

Yes Tyler, we do love TH (I love the 10s too
roll.gif
).
I must say, I have fallen in love with that Adam Bomb.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm doing fine. and you?
Working, School...got this girl feeling me...serious.

I'm living good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom