* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Just got confirmation on a special order....my new pick up should be ariving in a few days so be looking out...........cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

is there any shops in columbia that get quickstrikes?

Nevermind QS, we barely get GR's.

laugh.gif

u aint lying..ever since i moved to columbia from maryland almost 2 years ago...i never bought a pair of sneakers out here...im usually goin to marylandevry other month for a weekend..so if i really want sumtin..my bruvas get em for me and i get em wen i get up there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

^^^^^^^^who is this dude! and you went to blythewood? i live in the summit! do you be at the mall and stuff?

yea i went to blythewood...i dont b going to the mall out here...yall stores are
sick.gif
..i wait til i be in maryland to do my shopping..so u live in the summit?? u must go to ridgeview then??

i went and checked out ya myspace...i cant say i recognize u..but then again i dont get out to often
laugh.gif
but i peeped that u had sum heat in ya collection...u had a couple joints thatwasnt General Releases..such as the grapes
pimp.gif
i was wondering where u getsneakers that only release in urban accounts..because i know columbia place or columbiana mall dont have any urban account stores
mad.gif

Yoooooooooooooo retro 15s in Florence

Dec. 1st those catus foams ( im ready) my girl trippin on me getting her some aquas
eyes.gif

Tre- just bought that life goes on fri. jammin that all week end

i just finished directing and editing my first music video im so tired i'll post it later.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

Yoooooooooooooo retro 15s in Florence

Dec. 1st those catus foams ( im ready) my girl trippin on me getting her some aquas
eyes.gif

Tre- just bought that life goes on fri. jammin that all week end

i just finished directing and editing my first music video im so tired i'll post it later.
Stan, I believe the Catcus Foams are up on niketown.com in the members only section.I might be mistaken though.

yea i went to blythewood...i dont b going to the mall out here...yall stores are
sick.gif
..i wait til i be in maryland to do my shopping..so u live in the summit?? u must go to ridgeview then??

i went and checked out ya myspace...i cant say i recognize u..but then again i dont get out to often
laugh.gif
but i peeped that u had sum heat in ya collection...u had a couple joints that wasnt General Releases..such as the grapes
pimp.gif
i was wondering where u get sneakers that only release in urban accounts..because i know columbia place or columbiana mall dont have any urban account stores
mad.gif

Yeah, me and team sc usually make trips to florence or meet up in charleston to get LS Releases and if you would GET OUT more OFTEN then you wouldthat columbia mall's footaction, and the footlocker that i managed, and the finish line that Tre works at gets LS(footaction), and other greatkicks!!!!!!!!!!!

and whats your myspace so that i can look you up? NO###*#
ohwell.gif

WYWTD...

sick.gif

laugh.gif
but i peeped that u had sum heat in ya collection...u had a couple joints that wasnt General Releases..such as the grapes
pimp.gif
i was wondering where u get sneakers that only release in urban accounts..because i know columbia place or columbiana mall dont have any urban account stores
mad.gif
Yeah, me and team sc usually make trips to florence or meet up in charleston to get LS Releases and if you would GET OUT more OFTEN then you would that columbia mall's footaction, and the footlocker that i managed, and the finish line that Tre works at gets LS(footaction), and other great kicks!!!!!!!!!!!

ohwell.gif

WYWTD...

the shoe stores in columbia mall gets LS releases
eek.gif
didnt know that..icould have sworn they didnt tho...well atleast not when i first moved here...did they start gettin em recently?? cuz i remember i could never find nikegoadomes(its a md thing
laugh.gif
) but now i know columbia mall has themnow
pimp.gif
..and you manage footlocker
eek.gif
yall hiring??
laugh.gif

you can find me on myspace at myspace.com/marcben..my profile is private soadd me...tha last name is "benson"

Originally Posted by MBen32

sick.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
Yeah, me and team sc usually make trips to florence or meet up in charleston to get LS Releases and if you would GET OUT more OFTEN then you would that columbia mall's footaction, and the footlocker that i managed, and the finish line that Tre works at gets LS(footaction), and other great kicks!!!!!!!!!!!

ohwell.gif

WYWTD...

the shoe stores in columbia mall gets LS releases
eek.gif
didnt know that..i could have sworn they didnt tho...well atleast not when i first moved here...did they start gettin em recently?? cuz i remember i could never find nike goadomes(its a md thing
laugh.gif
) but now i know columbia mall has them now
pimp.gif
eek.gif
yall hiring??
laugh.gif

you can find me on myspace at myspace.com/marcben..my profile is private so add me...tha last name is "benson"

Come to Finishline in Columbia Mall bro, we have those at my store.

regular black joints right??? not them lowtop joints...loptop goadomes are
sick.gif
laugh.gif
..any of u sc dudes be feeling them?? how do they sell down here??

Originally Posted by MBen32

regular black joints right??? not them lowtop joints...loptop goadomes are
sick.gif
laugh.gif
..any of u sc dudes be feeling them?? how do they sell down here??

Yessir. The regular black ones.

Full air, and all.
I think they're $89 or $99.

Some dudes come into the Finishline where I work and ask for them, so a few people rock 'em.

cuz i remember i could never find nike goadomes(its a md thing
laugh.gif
) but nowi know columbia mall has them now
pimp.gif
eek.gif
yall hiring??
laugh.gif

Let me be the first to say if none of you guys own a pair of Goadomes, you really need to invest in a pair. I bought the black mid joints about a monthago, and its by far the most comfortable boot I own. I also bought some brown/black joints from Finishline this past weekend. Honestly, they don't evenfeel like boots. That's the best thing I like about them.I told Stan the other day i'm tryin to get as many colors as possible.

I've seen a few peeps down here wearing them, but most cats down south are still stuck on the 6 inch Timberlands.

Stan- Black XV in Florence? I though it was an online release only.

Now its time to go to niketown.com and grab my Foams.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

cuz i remember i could never find nike goadomes(its a md thing
laugh.gif
) but now i know columbia mall has them now
pimp.gif
eek.gif
yall hiring??
laugh.gif

Let me be the first to say if none of you guys own a pair of Goadomes, you really need to invest in a pair. I bought the black mid joints about a month ago, and its by far the most comfortable boot I own. I also bought some brown/black joints from Finishline this past weekend. Honestly, they don't even feel like boots. That's the best thing I like about them.I told Stan the other day i'm tryin to get as many colors as possible.

I've seen a few peeps down here wearing them, but most cats down south are still stuck on the 6 inch Timberlands.

Stan- Black XV in Florence? I though it was an online release only.

Now its time to go to niketown.com and grab my Foams.
happy.gif

yea goadomes is da truth...i played ball in dem before when i didnt have any sneakers on me and i was wearin my goadomes
laugh.gif

^ Word?
eek.gif

I looked on Finishline's website and I didn't see any pics. But I do realize that the stores get items sometimes the webisties don't carry. At anyrate I would like to see some pics of these. Are they suede or leather?

SMH at the foams. The only sneaker that I thought would end my Nike dry spell did not do the job. They just don't look right for somereason.

^ Word?
eek.gif

I looked on Finishline's website and I didn't see any pics. But I do realize that the stores get items sometimes the webisties don't carry. At any rate I would like to see some pics of these. Are they suede or leather?

SMH at the foams. The only sneaker that I thought would end my Nike dry spell did not do the job. They just don't look right for some reason.

They're leather.

happy.gif

I'll let the pictures do thetalking.
wink.gif

I'd like to thank my hubby, Tyler for his wonderful photographyskills. I love the extra touch.
glasses.gif

Hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving. I know I have plenty of things to be thankful for.

Have a great week guys.

Originally Posted by MRS SPACEJ 813

I'll let the pictures do the talking.
wink.gif

I'd like to thank my hubby, Tyler for his wonderful photography skills. I love the extra touch.
glasses.gif

Hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving. I know I have plenty of things to be thankful for.

Have a great week guys.

Thank GOD, you said "I want to thank Tyler".

I was like+#@%, this guys is wearing girl shoes AND girl jeans...whoa!

laugh.gif

nice fit. ms. simone, vandals are
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Major props!I am lovin the Vandals Simone. What size do you wear?

My wife wants the playoff VIII next month. This would be like her fist sneaker pick up since.. who knows?

And all of you SC Guys and Gal
laugh.gif
have a great Turkey day. FriedTurkey, Football, and alcohol. Does life get any better?

Just saw a dude came in last night from florence footaction with the retro 15s i got to get me a pair

Yo those catus foamposites is fire im coppin the black/ reds and those for my birthday

I aint coppin the playoffs

maybe the cement spizikes

pimp.gif

Major props!I am lovin the Vandals Simone. What size do you wear?

My wife wants the playoff VIII next month. This would be like her fist sneaker pick up since.. who knows?

And all of you SC Guys and Gal
laugh.gif
have a great Turkey day. Fried Turkey, Football, and alcohol. Does life get any better?

Thanks Ron. According to Tyler, I have anorexic feet. I wear a 6usually, but sometimes I can go down to a 5. I told Tyler we'd have to get together sometime, since I've met your wife, it's time to meet you.
smile.gif
Tyler is showing me a bunch of stuff that I'm interested in. Idon't really want to pass stuff up, but I've got to save up for college.

Hah, Tre. If Tyler ever wore girl jeans & that dotted tube top,I'd have this expression on my face.
sick.gif
Just kidding. I believe theVandals are one of my faves. I have a few though. Actually, I love them all.
tongue.gif

I know I haven't posted much. And if you're not sure who I am. I'm Simone, Tyler's(Spacej23) girlfriend.

Take care fellas.

^ Sounds good to me. Next LS or major release we all decide to meet up at, you should come and get a few good laughs. Cause trust me when we all get togetherits jokes, and more jokes.

There is just soo much heat on Ebay right now in your size frame. And don't feel bad about not having a consistent size.
laugh.gif
The way shoes are made now, you can be a size 6 in Jordans, and a size 5 in AirForce Ones easily.

Back
Top Bottom