* The New TEAM SC Official post *

China Lebron V's are up on PYS for $250....FSR up to 11.5...no 12's so Im outta luck...
ohwell.gif

Hey tyler or curtis...what version of photoshop do you guys use?I plan on getting a nikon d80 or a canon 40d for christmas and would just like to know

Ty- Those Sheed Forces are crazy. Man i'm glad you finally grew into them. And I won't even comment on the Dada Spinners.
laugh.gif
I did however have the LA tech joints that would light up when youwalk back in the days. And if I ever find them again DS, best believe they are bought.
roll.gif
And good looks on that site you showed me last night.

Omar- Glad you snatched the XX2 at a decent price. A very underrated shoe.

Chris- I'm hittin up Adidas to get some sweatsuits and t shirts today, and hopefully I will see those Kobes you speak of in there. I was never really a fanof kobe's Adidas line, but hey its all good.

Well... no early playoff VIII for me. I won the auction for $140, and dude refuses to sell them to me. What an idiot! Oh well, I can wait another month, itsnot that serious. Anybody getting the LS VIII this weekend? And do the XV drop this weekend too? Pass like Steve Nash on both pairs for me.

Well... no early playoff VIII for me. I won the auction for $140, and dude refuses to sell them to me. What an idiot!

that sucks.

frown.gif

Ron - I'm sure that money from the playoff VIII auction will go to good use.

wink.gif

Well, here's what I wore today . . .

Hey Tyler, SURPRISE! I finally got back on here.

I haven't been on here for some time now. I've only posted once before, I believe. If you guys aren't sure who I am, my name is self-explanatory.
happy.gif

Ty: Very nice on your "what I wore today." You and that bomb. Obsession, maybe?
tongue.gif
Just kidding.

Hey Ryan, Tre, Omar, and Ron. Ron, I've heard plenty of things about you. We've got to meet sometime. Hope you all are well.

I still have no idea how all this stuff works. So, in time, I'll post pictures of my collection that is slowly growing.

yea simone we should definetely meet sometime since i've never seen before. it will be the first time ever inlife that i've seen you
(majorly sarcastic)
happy.gif

Simone- Well I hope you heard good stuff about me.
laugh.gif
At anyrate I know I will meet you eventually.

Ty- Yep... you are right, I am gonna put that Guap to good use. I am eyeing some auctions as we speak.

Tre- Yea.. it does suck... I do agree. But hey life goes on.

I went by the mall today, and peeped the GR Navy/White Lebron V that comes out tomorrow. Really nice shoe, and I may end up getting them. That's only if Ican get 30 off from my Footlocker connect. I think I may grab a pair of the China joints.

Pic of November pick-ups coming soon.

dang, i haven't been on NT in awhile, it seems. to tell you the truth, i'm really not feelin' this new NT.
grin.gif

i suppose after awhile, i'll get used to it. but idk...

hey team.
i feel like i suck, cause i never talk to anyone.
and no one ever talks to me.
laugh.gif

y'all all take care!

Originally Posted by spaceman23

dang, i haven't been on NT in awhile, it seems. to tell you the truth, i'm really not feelin' this new NT.
grin.gif

hey team.
laugh.gif

y'all all take care!

but, yeah Ron, you can definitely use that $140 for something better, hey they drop in a month anyway, so it's not like you're missing out.

Ohhh, Curt, what's up homie! didn't see you post there. How are you liking the job at Footlocker?

laugh.gif

^ I would say all of SC is dead in the sneaker game in terms of exclusive releases. Couple of SB shops here and there, but they are all dried up nowfor different reasons. Sad but true.

If you live anywhere in SC and you're looking for quickstrikes or something "exclusive", your more than likely gonna get them off Ebay, or someother legit website. I won't even comment on our one LS spot out in the middle of nowhere.
tired.gif

But I will say, the person that's smart enough to open a legit mom and pop store that gets all the "goodies" will be laughing all the way to thebank. I know we live down south and all but there are some die hard sneakerheads down here and we always get over looked. Columbia and Charleston are bothpretty decent sized cities.

Hopfully in the future that will change. But for now, the internet is our best option.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

^ I would say all of SC is dead in the sneaker game in terms of exclusive releases. Couple of SB shops here and there, but they are all dried up now for different reasons. Sad but true.

If you live anywhere in SC and you're looking for quickstrikes or something "exclusive", your more than likely gonna get them off Ebay, or some other legit website. I won't even comment on our one LS spot out in the middle of nowhere.
tired.gif

But I will say, the person that's smart enough to open a legit mom and pop store that gets all the "goodies" will be laughing all the way to the bank. I know we live down south and all but there are some die hard sneakerheads down here and we always get over looked. Columbia and Charleston are both pretty decent sized cities.

Hopfully in the future that will change. But for now, the internet is our best option.

I met a guy who is doing just that in Columbia.
He just bought a local Athlete's Foot.

He was wearing some FRESH Black/Chrome VIII's when I met him, said he had 5 DMP's when they came out, sold 3 for $800-$1k each, kept 2 for himself.

He said he's going to start out small as far as kicks so, then is gonna bring the heat.

wink.gif

I'm serious.

Originally Posted by spaceman23

grin.gif

hey team.
laugh.gif

y'all all take care!
I feel the same way homie
frown.gif

yo what's up guy's went to this thing called kulture clash this weekend and meat a bum wearing the sb hemps. lmao crazy! write my name and rightsomthing beside it like:

Josh - ................

feel left out. funk yall too. lmao jk

tha23greatest - what it do homie!

josh - what's good man, how's everything going with ya?

tyler - "i had a girl give me brain in the middle of the hallway cause she saw my kicks!" lol.

omar - what's good dude "I'ma ball in my Melo IV's too" haha.

ryan - what's good dude!

ron - anything worth copping on "the bay"?

curt - yooooooo! what's on man!

stan - where have you been.

everybody else I forgot...what's up and how's it going?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Tre- Watup...dont forget about ol girl wants u son lol(think about it)
TY-Wat version of PS you use?

nah, homie.

this girl named kat - dog...she's feeling me, we've been talking for the past 2-3 weeks yo, and she texted me last night and said that "I'm areal cool dude, so original, and that I have all of the qualities that she's looking for in a dude"

so bam.

pimp.gif

^^^^^ the mall is always open its just the stores that are closed.....duh

yo matt tommrow fooaction is opening at 8am so get there at 7:30am

Back
Top Bottom