* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Air Force 1 [Halloween '06] - 10.5. Matching New Era [7 5/8] - $135.

Nike Vandal - [White/Red] - 9.5 - $50.

Nike Dunk SB - [Syracuse, White/Orange] - 10.5 - $65.

Nike Dunk SB - [Black Pack, all black suede] - 10.5 - $45.

Nike Dunk - [Germany, black/red/yellow] - 10.5 - $50.

Jordan V [Fire Red] - 10.5 - $50.

Iverson [Question, white/red] - 11 - $50.

Iverson [Answer I, black/gold] - 10.5 - $55.

Jordan IV [Military Blue] - 10.5 - $50.

You probably won't find better prices on the shoes I'm selling.

So, IF YOU'RE SERIOUS. Contact me here, Facebook [www.facebook.com/trethetruth] or Myspace [www.myspace.com/chevyandn
ikes].

Nice SB's Omar.
pimp.gif
You grabbin the Gucci SBlater this year?

I don't know bout you guys, but I am really feeling those LeBron VII. Me and jhob were talking bout these joints yesterday, and we are both in agreed thatthis shoe could "possibly" be a classic. Don't want to jump the gun, but I really like them. The teal joints..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

59935686ebd86f35dbc54c720d3f9d953794832.pjpg

Well... anyone who has a PS 3 and wants to get in on my Madden 10 online franchise hit me up. PSN: AirJordan17. After Friday, I will be M.I.A. from this forumfor a while.
laugh.gif

yeah those lebrons are fire.... i thought after the lebron iv his sneakers were finish but this is a hella of a come up back from the last two
Omar- nice lobsters wish i had a pair
Tre- holla at me next week might be interested in two of em
Got a pick up coming soon nothing special
WIWT

i guess unless you post a pic with a comment it goes un noticed lol...(iasked for opinions on these weeks ago hahaha)

or maybe the espn story had something to do with it, but anyway verry verry dope shoe all colors look solid especiallythose last ones ron posted

they look like some sort of olympic inspired theme. i think my least favorite are probably the black/red ones for somereason, but my mind will change lol.

Just got back from Footaction checking out the VII package that's suppose to drop this weekend.

roll.gif

Put it like this... when they are fair game for the employee appreciation ( and they will be), I still wouldn't want them. Both pairs of VII look cheap andvariant like. smh.

On da real, I want those Chicago LeBron VII. Not feelin the prices right now, but I am hoping once the hype dies down I can grab apair.

Ron - Thanks for confirming that for me regarding the VII pack. I thought they lookedpretty terrible from pictures I saw, but I know I can take your word for it. I would have liked those Chicago Lebron VII's a lot more if it didn'thave pictures of Lebron on the shoe.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Glad to see him back.

He will be on the Eagles roster on Madden 10 this Wednesday.
laugh.gif
Speed,and throw power is at a 90.
eek.gif

NFC east is gonna be interesting this year ( not that its not any other year).

63335fd4ec1262d8d8a944b805e85d781ef0856.pjpg

I'm thinkin about gettin these for my son RJ. Whaty do you guys think about them?

NICEEEE!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^ I gotta pair of those frm jimmy jazz a couple months bak!!!!!!!!!!!

OFF TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Even when im off i still feel like im at wrk!!!!!!!!!!!

Its crazy how those boxes end up being all over the place Omar. And yea, it looks like you workin in Footlocker'sstockroom.
laugh.gif

Good stuff.

Smallest those infant Jordans come is a 5, and my lil dude is just wearing a 1 now. smh. I'll grab em and put them up for him when he gets to be thatsize.

^ Welp, looks like RJ will have a limited lunchbox to put his "grilled cheese samiches" in a few years. Its all good though.
laugh.gif

Bo Jackson trainers come out already.......

I usually don't care for Bape too much, but this was a must for me . . .

Out to eat last night with my girl . . .

Posted from my iPhone.

[h1]Renaldo Balkman arrested for suspicion of DUI[/h1]
August 24, 2009 · Filed Under Denver Nuggets, New York Knicks, News

The Denver Post reports: Nuggets forward Renaldo Balkman was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to a police report on the Hillsborough (Fla.) County Sheriff's Office website. The 25-year-old Balkman was arrested by Temple Terrace, Fla., police at 4 a.m. Saturday, after he refused a blood-alcohol content test.

The following is a statement from Nuggets Vice President of Basketball Operations Mark Warkentien regarding Renaldo Balkman: "We are aware of a traffic violation involving Renaldo Balkman early Saturday morning in Tampa. As is team policy and out of respect for the legal process, we will have no further comment."

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom