* The New TEAM SC Official post *

michaelvick11a.jpg

pimp.gif

VICK!!!!

pretty much alot of the merchandise you get depends on your sales and the demographic

and our outlet....well....

Just checked the Air Max + 2009 forum and I saw these...

93e35b6fe3a7625ad8ca4bb10f1bae410451607.pjpg

Pretty solid colorway.. slated for November release.
glasses.gif

Haven't been this excited about a "new" air max release in a long time.

teezy wrote:

The Orlando stores get the most heat because they do the most business. That's pretty much how it works. Your higher volume stores will always have a better selection of products when compared with a lower volume store.
D.Teezy?.... whats good dude?!!!
but yea thats pretty much how it works...
also whats good everybody? long time no talk, been hella busy...

tyler- Happy belated birthday dude...

exec.- all white 1-23's?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

ron- you heard that movie 2 yet?...

got alot of pickups hopefully i can get some pics soon

holla....

Maurice... what's good man? I'm glad you had a ball in ATL. Lenox Mall, and Walter's is a life changing experience.
laugh.gif
Haven't heard Movie 2 yet, but I will be downloading it today atsome point.

Anyone have any luck finding Penny QS release? Honestly i'm not even sweating them. What is wrong with me?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Maurice... what's good man? I'm glad you had a ball in ATL. Lenox Mall, and Walter's is a life changing experience.
laugh.gif
Haven't heard Movie 2 yet, but I will be downloading it today at some point.

Anyone have any luck finding Penny QS release? Honestly i'm not even sweating them. What is wrong with me?
laugh.gif
indeed it was, when i got my air max 1s from walters i discovered that they get qs
releases... i might call them and see if they ship, but if you want them there is a way
to get them....

lol stan step away from the vehicle, my former co-worker just got a 99 cobrain june and it is now wrapped around a tree...

wutup mo hows life?

what da damnit!!! omar is alive!!! how ya been man?

since mo and ron mentioned "music"....

whats the prognosis on the new jay-z track?

p.s.-buy ryan leslie's music!!! (ns4life.com)

^ The new Jay-Z track is o.k. Not one of his best, but its cool. They went the mainstream route to generate more interest for hisalbum. Why doesn't he just quit already?

Since we on the "music" topic, in the music forum there is an interview with Consequence, and he is basically saying he has writtenwhole songs for Kayne. Now I know Ye has had help with his "some"of his lyrics, but con did not have to air him out like that. How do you guysfeel about "ghostwriting" in general? Should it be frowned upon, or should it just be accepted? My opinion, you can't go around claiminyou're a top 5 MC and you got people writing songs for you.. not hooks... but whole songs.

Stan- Listen to Ryan. That car will get you in a world of trouble.
laugh.gif

That Jay song is Eh...Ye did his thing though...song should have been just him and Rhi. Ihope it's not on BP3

I'm torn as to how I feel about it but I do agree about the top 5 comment...but I just wish we knewwho actually wrote what.

R&B/Pop artists seem to get a free pass...
nerd.gif

*shrugs* I might comment more later

I need these

tecmobotrainerp.jpg

If Cons really wrote WHOLE songs for Ye, then I guess he gave all his good stuff to himbecause I've heard from numerous people that 'Quence's CD is very mediocre at best. Don't get me wrong, Consequence can definitely come withit. I just have a real hard time believing that he's wrote complete songs for Kanye.

As far as Run This Town goes, I think it's pretty dope. Nice beat and pretty cool hook. Jay definitely got bodied by 'Ye though. Here's what Iwant to know. Why does it seem like females singing on the hooks of rap songs gets frowned up so much? Does it come off too mainstream or something? Meccasang the hook for Feelin' It on Reasonable Doubt, and that's one of the hardest tracks on the CD in my opinion.

Why does it seem like females singing on the hooks of rap songs gets frowned up so much?
I dont think that's the case at all

All I need
sick.gif
pimp.gif

One More Chance
If I Ruled the World
Can't knock the Hustle

All Classics

too many to list

As far as Rhianna is concerned the high pitched %!#% gets annoying at times

IMO there needs to be more female R&B collabos and less Ne-yo,T -Pain,Dream etc

Don't get me wrong, Consequence can definitely come with it. I just have a real hard time believing that he's wrote complete songs for Kanye.

http://www.vladtv.com/video/9765/i-didnt-know-that-consequence-writes-for-kanye/

Ty, just look at the video clip if you haven't already. I see no reason for him to put that info out there just for the sake ofdoing so. If he is lying, he's definitley messin up his money for future Kayne projects.
laugh.gif

Getting insight from other artist for the concept of a song is one thing, but to have another artist just write your stuff, now that's just unacceptable,that is if you're claiming to be one of hip hop's elite.

I'm curious as to which songs he supposedly wrote for 'Ye.
nerd.gif

Anyway, I feel ya on Rihanna's voice, Exec. There's time where I love it because it's soweird, and then other times I'm just thinking, "What am I listening to?" Anyway, I personally can't get enough of Run This Town. I thinkthe beat is what really sets it off so nicely. Anyway, enough about music for now. UNDS'd these today . . .

1z32kw9.jpg

Ron, I'll never forget the Tiffany release when I first met you, and you were sportin' thesejoints(no Karamo).

pimp.gif
at the Bw's. Yea I still got my pair, andthey still look pretty good. I need to quit playin and get the samples. Ty, any word on the medicine ball trainers?

Maurice, you right. I'm good on Black/Red XII. That nubuck killed it.

Bout to go OD this Friday for employee appreciation. Will post pics.

Big Mo - What's cracking at the Factory Store? Do y'all have any heat in a size 13 right now?

Back
Top Bottom