+++The NEW Official Palm Pre Thread+++

this phone is the bomb. i think its more impressive than the new iteration of apple's phone.

I had the iphone (2g) for the past two years and nothing new was being introduced with the 3GS. Palm did an astounding job on the development of the OS as wellas the gestures and build quality. Of course there are plus and minuses but coming from an apple fanboy.... the pre is the +*%!

ill take some pics tomorrow.

Its been out but people are asking me to post pics.

Hopefully we get more in tomorrow cuz I got a waiting list going on lol

NTers that still want one and are serious 100% PM me. Free priority shipping.

Originally Posted by itz khanh

this phone is the bomb. i think its more impressive than the new iteration of apple's phone.

I had the iphone (2g) for the past two years and nothing new was being introduced with the 3GS. Palm did an astounding job on the development of the OS as well as the gestures and build quality. Of course there are plus and minuses but coming from an apple fanboy.... the pre is the +*%!

don't know why people say this. the 3GS is a bigger improvement than the 3G was to the first one. people just see that it doesnt have different design andwrite it off.

the pre looks very nice though, i wanna see some more pics of people using in action

I highly doubt that this phone will ever make it to any other carrier, thats what I meant to say.

If palm was smart they would, just to push the product much more regardless if its instantly selling out already.

most likely the Pre will stay exlusive with Sprint until it sees how it fares with the business users.

if it takes off...I'm betting Palm will expand its carriers in the global market, but will still keep US Sprint exclusive.

yes it will stay exclusive, is what I meant to say, and yes it will go global and stay US exclusive.

^most likely the Pre will stay exlusive with Sprint until it sees how it fares with the business users.

if it takes off...I'm betting Palm will expand its carriers in the global market, but will still keep US Sprint exclusive.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^most likely the Pre will stay exlusive with Sprint until it sees how it fares with the business users.

verizon is suppose to get it next year and same goes with at&t. sprint has been quoted as saying they have the phone for the rest of the year. meaning,it'll be a free for all next year.
Originally Posted by bjamez20

I had the iphone (2g) for the past two years and nothing new was being introduced with the 3GS. Palm did an astounding job on the development of the OS as well as the gestures and build quality. Of course there are plus and minuses but coming from an apple fanboy.... the pre is the +*%!

don't know why people say this. the 3GS is a bigger improvement than the 3G was to the first one. people just see that it doesnt have different design and write it off.

the pre looks very nice though, i wanna see some more pics of people using in action

not worth the 400-500 upgrade price for current 3G owners IMO. i'm going to hold on to my 3G, this time next year i'll be out of my contract andwe'll see what apple has to offer then. hopefully a different carrier, i HATE at&t

is this phone compatible wit' Macs? That's what pissed me off about these phones...

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by IYE2

Also Sprint made it official theyll be getting the BB Tour in late summer:
Engadget BB Tour 9630

I'm glad I'm waiting to get my phone later in the summer. I'm going to have some tough choices being the PP, BB Tour and TP2.
dude...I ain't %%%%$+' wit' HTC

NO

MO!
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this phone compatible wit' Macs? That's what pissed me off about these phones...

Yes, a new app was released that syncs with a Mac.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by IYE2

Also Sprint made it official theyll be getting the BB Tour in late summer:
Engadget BB Tour 9630

I'm glad I'm waiting to get my phone later in the summer. I'm going to have some tough choices being the PP, BB Tour and TP2.
dude...I ain't %%%%$+' wit' HTC

NO

MO!
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
That bad?

I was playing with it the other day. The interface is nice, but that keyboard feels weird/ cheap as hell.
I called up sprint and asked them what do I have to do to get this, and the lady said she can switch me to the newer SERO plan $59 500 + everything else
but I have to come outta pocket $540 for the phone, since I'm not eligible for an upgrade. I think I will wait to see how that new BB is and decide betweenthat and the Pre

the Pre looks
eek.gif
pimp.gif
though

^psht

if you really want the phone..
cancel your contract..pay the ETF fee.

then get the phone new for 2 bills.

unless you really want to keep your phone #.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^psht

if you really want the phone..
cancel your contract..pay the ETF fee.

then get the phone new for 2 bills.

unless you really want to keep your phone #.
If I do that though, I'll have to get the regular simply everything plan for $99 instead of the Sero simply everything plan for $59.

But you can do that?? I'ma keep that in the back of my mind...lol

Cant wait to get a new job and move outta my current apartment in a couple months... As soon as i got $3-400 to spare im gonna grab up this phone unless theressomething better

Back
Top Bottom