+++The NEW Official Palm Pre Thread+++

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by itz khanh

this phone is the bomb. i think its more impressive than the new iteration of apple's phone.

I had the iphone (2g) for the past two years and nothing new was being introduced with the 3GS. Palm did an astounding job on the development of the OS as well as the gestures and build quality. Of course there are plus and minuses but coming from an apple fanboy.... the pre is the +*%!
is this phone compatible wit' Macs? That's what pissed me off about these phones...

Yes, a new app was released that syncs with a Mac.
eek.gif

phone is good as copped!!

C-O-P-P-E-D!!!!!

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by IYE2

Also Sprint made it official theyll be getting the BB Tour in late summer:
Engadget BB Tour 9630

I'm glad I'm waiting to get my phone later in the summer. I'm going to have some tough choices being the PP, BB Tour and TP2.
dude...I ain't %%%%$+' wit' HTC

NO

MO!

ab525aa4226e7ea4ce0a72110b8ce65faed42e6.gif

!
GOD I HATE THIS TOUCH PRO!!! ON MY MY 6TH ONE!!!`

this phone is the bomb. i think its more impressive than the new iteration of apple's phone.

I had the iphone (2g) for the past two years and nothing new was being introduced with the 3GS. Palm did an astounding job on the development of the OS as well as the gestures and build quality. Of course there are plus and minuses but coming from an apple fanboy.... the pre is the +*%!
is this phone compatible wit' Macs? That's what pissed me off about these phones...

eek.gif

C-O-P-P-E-D!!!!!

TRAITOR!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

eek.gif

C-O-P-P-E-D!!!!!

TRAITOR!
how?

inna I've had a Mac since '05
grin.gif

dad just went to go return his pre. couldn't get a signal if his life depended on it. while other sprint phones were working perfectly in the same area. itwas fun while it lasted

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^psht

if you really want the phone..
cancel your contract..pay the ETF fee.

then get the phone new for 2 bills.

unless you really want to keep your phone #.
If I do that though, I'll have to get the regular simply everything plan for $99 instead of the Sero simply everything plan for $59.

But you can do that?? I'ma keep that in the back of my mind...lol

Ummm no, you can still get the new "sero" plans you don't have to get the $99 SEP. Who lied to you?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

^psht

If I do that though, I'll have to get the regular simply everything plan for $99 instead of the Sero simply everything plan for $59.

But you can do that?? I'ma keep that in the back of my mind...lol

Ummm no, you can still get the new "sero" plans you don't have to get the $99 SEP. Who lied to you?
Don't you need someone pin code though?

aint trying to wait on no waiting list , just reupped for 2years,basically $50 a pop

any dealers/hook ups for the 2 bills PM me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dad just went to go return his pre. couldn't get a signal if his life depended on it. while other sprint phones were working perfectly in the same area. it was fun while it lasted
say it ain't so---I have that problem wit' my HTC
frown.gif
I want something wit' some decent service!!!

Oh you don't know about [email protected] 383? Thatshould get you access but the sprint.com/federal is a better deal.
I'm a federal employee but it says it doesn't have anything under my agency (dhs)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
if sprint didn't check my Regal cienema job , they might let it slip if you pick accidentally pick another agency
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Love my Pre!
I just had my first problem last night =(

I was charging my phone.. waiting for a call..
i go and check if i missed anything.. nothing. then couple seconds later it rings. then it starts showing how i missed a call and received a text message.
took the phone off the charger and it kept ringing and hanging up.. ringing and hanging up. it showed like 5 missed calls from the person at 1:08AM.
ugh!

Yall actually think I work for the Post Office? Hell no but I will say I do to get 25% off, like dude said people got away with the regal discount so thisshould fly too. Just do it online if you can, a lot easier.

I'm thinking about buying this from Sprint today, I get a work discount so I'd be paying $50 compared to $105 with AT&T for my I-phone plan

Yall actually think I work for the Post Office? Hell no but I will say I do to get 25% off, like dude said people got away with the regal discount so this should fly too. Just do it online if you can, a lot easier.

How do you do this online? Don't you need a company email or can you make one up?

Originally Posted by angeezy

Love my Pre!
I just had my first problem last night =(

I was charging my phone.. waiting for a call..
i go and check if i missed anything.. nothing. then couple seconds later it rings. then it starts showing how i missed a call and received a text message.
took the phone off the charger and it kept ringing and hanging up.. ringing and hanging up. it showed like 5 missed calls from the person at 1:08AM.
ugh!

phonedog talked about this

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

How Is The Battery Life On This For Those That Have It?
nerd.gif
battery life is great on mine, after every charge the battery lasts a little longer. i never knew how much i'd like using multitaskingeither, I can run Pandora while looking at my photo roll and checking my facebook.....all at the same time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dad just went to go return his pre. couldn't get a signal if his life depended on it. while other sprint phones were working perfectly in the same area. it was fun while it lasted

if you have signal problems Sprint will give you an Airave, FOR FREE!!!!

sprint-airave-in-home-cell-coverage.jpg

^psht

after you cancel with sprint you have to wait 6months i believe until you can get service back. Even if that does work then your still spending$200 for the etf fee plus $200 for the phone. So thats $400 bones. Might as well pay full price of the phone
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom