*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got mine from melbourne central aus and was barely anyone there only a few missed out, there awsome
happy.gif
will post pics soon haha

Originally Posted by Martini555

just got mine from melbourne central aus and was barely anyone there only a few missed out, there awsome
happy.gif
will post pics soon haha

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

so whats the deal wit the box.......are they still coming in the special black and blue box or a regular jordan box?

special box and accessories

Funny SpaceJam Story:
Just Came back from Aventura Mall in South Florida and At the Champs, Rick Ross and DJ Khaled where there with the crew..... Buying sneakers and whatnot, andtaking pictures with the fans..... Funny thing is Khaled goes to ask if they can buy the Spacejams for the whole crew, and they got SHUT-DOWN..... Manager waslike "No you have to wait just like everybody else" Crew was stonefaced and walked right out. Mess was funnier then no other!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Funny SpaceJam Story:
Just Came back from Aventura Mall in South Florida and At the Champs, Rick Ross and DJ Khaled where there with the crew..... Buying sneakers and whatnot, and taking pictures with the fans..... Funny thing is Khaled goes to ask if they can buy the Spacejams for the whole crew, and they got SHUT-DOWN..... Manager was like "No you have to wait just like everybody else" Crew was stonefaced and walked right out. Mess was funnier then no other!
laugh.gif
They had to be pissed

Funny SpaceJam Story:
Just Came back from Aventura Mall in South Florida and At the Champs, Rick Ross and DJ Khaled where there with the crew..... Buying sneakers and whatnot, and taking pictures with the fans..... Funny thing is Khaled goes to ask if they can buy the Spacejams for the whole crew, and they got SHUT-DOWN..... Manager was like "No you have to wait just like everybody else" Crew was stonefaced and walked right out. Mess was funnier then no other!

They should be trying to get into a gym...
rick-ross.jpg

Originally Posted by Martini555

happy.gif
will post pics soon haha

Nice man. Got mine from chapel at 10am. small line but well worth the 1 hour wait. mine are flawless
pimp.gif
how are yours??? no retro card sucks though.

I am sure this has been asked already but do these fit like the cdp xi? cause i take an 8.5 but my cdp xi are tight as he double hockeysticks. I wish I wouldagot them in a 9 and I am wondering if I should get these SJ's in a 9. Thanks for any help

Originally Posted by aj345611

I am sure this has been asked already but do these fit like the cdp xi? cause i take an 8.5 but my cdp xi are tight as he double hockeysticks. I wish I woulda got them in a 9 and I am wondering if I should get these SJ's in a 9. Thanks for any help

The guy in front of me wanted a 9.5. store didn't have them so he tried a 10 and said they were magic. i say go the 9.

Originally Posted by aj345611

I am sure this has been asked already but do these fit like the cdp xi? cause i take an 8.5 but my cdp xi are tight as he double hockeysticks. I wish I woulda got them in a 9 and I am wondering if I should get these SJ's in a 9. Thanks for any help

SMACK.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Funny SpaceJam Story:

They should be trying to get into a gym...
rick-ross.jpg

no way...if he were to lose any weight his tats would be ruined and those prob cost a pretty penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom