*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by aj345611

I am sure this has been asked already but do these fit like the cdp xi? cause i take an 8.5 but my cdp xi are tight as he double hockeysticks. I wish I woulda got them in a 9 and I am wondering if I should get these SJ's in a 9. Thanks for any help

SMACK.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=Screenshot2009-12-21at105459PM.png

i think its bout time for me to go take my power nap before the midnight online release

People seem to camping for these all over the place (midnight releases at least).

I doubt I'm willing to do that nonsense anymore.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I've made my decision. I'm not gonna beg my parents to chip in 50 bucks for these shoes, I'm going to pass altogether.
thats not a whole lot dude. Just flip them dime bags and pay them back later lol

I've made my decision. I'm not gonna beg my parents to chip in 50 bucks for these shoes, I'm going to pass altogether.

Big mistake. They worth begging for trust me.

Ok, so do these come with the special box? Sorry dont feel like reading all those pages.

*puts flame suit on

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jswade2000

Don't kill me for asking this but will these be at all foot lockers or just some?
Just some. I know the one in my area isn't getting them.

I'm good they been complaining about how I say this is the last shoe I'm gonna buy for a couple months now.. damnit shouldnt have bought the nubuckslast week.

i'll try to score these online tonight first......

servers for these companies will probably go bonkers on us

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Ok, so do these come with the special box? Sorry dont feel like reading all those pages.

*puts flame suit on

nerd.gif
Slide out box with the 23 from back of shoe in top. JUMPMAN JORDAN on top. Plastic insert inside with a huge XI with the words :Tinker made themSHINE. Mike made them FLY. You made them ICONIC. Shoes have a blue plastic insert inside them not the crappy cardboard insert in other retro's. Wholepackage
pimp.gif

Whats the deal with the online release? When do they go up on eastbay and footlocker.com west coast time? (I'm sure the info is in this thread, but Ilooked through the last few pages and didn't see it and don't want to go through 140pgs.) Thanks!

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Big mistake. They worth begging for trust me.
No, they're not.

Anyone that says these are worth begging for have no idea what the '00 Space Jam XIs were like...

If the guy chooses to not beg his parents for extra money, then let him be.

At least the dude knows he'll keep his dignity knowing he didn't have to beg another person for an inanimate object...

i hope those who put in the work to obtain at least one pair will be successful. One retail chain with shady employees are only selling kids sizes. I calledbefore-hand (a week ago) and asked if they were doing pre-orders and they said no so that can't be the reason why they are not selling mens sizes. Idon't understand how a legitimate company can operate unethically like that.

smh.gif
I can't even keep track of this thread. I'm just going to get up in the morning and see if I can get these. If I can't I'll flip thecrewneck that goes with this so I can make back what it cost.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Yo just set up my camping station. Got 6 different windows up and ready to fight the hypebeasts.

I heard that I got two computers going at the same time just in case one freezes on me, let the war begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom