*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

man next Christmas is gona be good too
smh.gif

So do the 23's on the back flake off after you wear these a few times, and does every left shoe carbon piece have the wrinkle in it???? I know mine does!!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by debs 168

well...i finally finished ordering after taking 3423434 min. i could definitely understand if the order didn't go through because they're out of stock on size 9's. it took 34342 min to go back and forth through google translate to stumble my way through the process.

heads up to anybody ordering from snipes, use paypal to check out, not your credit card. i mean you can use your credit card through paypal but select paypal on the snipes site in order to get to the next screen, otherwise it will keep telling you to check your card.

thx to whoever it was that told us about the site. i appreciate it.

15813286.4.gif

swing-miss.jpg

umad128539779112343750.jpg
u glaad?

I dont want to be one of those charging rape prices on ebay. Anybody got a pair of size 12.5 or 13 they want to trade for a size 14? Otherwise I'm going tohave to put them up on ebay and use the money to get the size I want. PM me.

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

These shoes are Trash.
Mine Are Going On ebay asap.
Someone who will appreciate them can have them cause I sure wont. I don't buy things just to say I have them, I buy things and keep them if they're quality and JB is not quality anymore
frown.gif
I don't understand how anyone who has the OG or 1st retro could spend money on these and be happy with there purchase, I compared them to 7 of my other 11's these look FAKE! B grades that's being nice.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Originally Posted by rojanjon

HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, which confirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!! Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

Looking at my sz 11 S.J. and EURO 45=US 11.

damn I had to go double check too.... I got a 47.5 thinking it was a 12.5 but all my boxes that are a 13 say "47.5 EURO".... oops, looks like I copped a 13. Oh well, I heard they run small anyway right?

I think they do. My sz 11 Space Jams are too tight to walk around comfortably. My sz 11.5 CPD XIs fit some what snug. So I'm hoping the sz 12 I picked up on snipes is just right. I have sz 12 2000 Space Jams and they fit perfect.
They run pretty true to size, it's just the toe box is stiff as hell and narrow so if you got a little wider than average feet or flat feet,it's gonna feel tight. I wouldn't size up cause nothing looks worse than shoes that are too big.

i was going to stock one pair but some guy offered me 600 for 2 size 9s so i only got 1 for me now
laugh.gif
ill wait for prices to drop...LOTS of people beastingbut suprsingly they are moving pretty quick for 300+. its
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif
at the same time

The Foot Locker by me was selling JB XI shirts for $36!!! They had one design, in black and white. The white version pretty much had the concords on the designand the black version had the space jams.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Oh dayum, well, thanks for the confirm NT fam, I got a pair of SJ size 10's on the way that I'm either going to have to trade or sell. Keep an eye out for me fam that wear size 10.

Got laughs out of this at least. LOL!!!

hit me up at: [email protected] if you are interested.
What size do you wear if you wanna trade?

I wear a size 11 fam. Good looks.
Dammit!!
mad.gif

I only got a size 9.

Anybody want to trade sizes 10-12 for a sz 9????

your a Htown NTer right?

what mall did u end up going to bro?
West Oaks Mall
Didn't end up getting my correct size though.
frown.gif

Thinking about flipping these on ebay and spending the money on a good pair of '00 Space Jams.

if you guys see SJ going for over 500 or in that case 1000 on ebay ..it only means kids are messing up thier auction....this has happened so many times to getback at resellers. ive seen xi/xii last year that ended @$ 22,000 ...

Originally Posted by johndeuce

Originally Posted by Juice8732

wearing your Space Jam shirt with your SPACE JAMS is sooo cool...
eyes.gif

haha., i wouldnt do that either.
laugh.gif
its even more cool when dudes worry bout what the next _ wearin................

suprafly36,

You commented "OG or 00"

What do you mean "OG" they never came out in 1996. Where can you find a pair of "OG" for $300?

You can find a pair that released in 2001 for $300

They only released two times 01 and 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom