*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe thats who took my order at eastbay the same isiots that run that website. It took them less time though to make sure my order was as fedup #!% possiblethen had the nerve to wish me a merry christmas yeah right

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Originally Posted by rojanjon

HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, which confirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!! Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

Looking at my sz 11 S.J. and EURO 45=US 11.

damn I had to go double check too.... I got a 47.5 thinking it was a 12.5 but all my boxes that are a 13 say "47.5 EURO".... oops, looks like Icopped a 13. Oh well, I heard they run small anyway right?

Oh dayum, well, thanks for the confirm NT fam, I got a pair of SJ size 10's on the way that I'm either going to have to trade or sell. Keep an eye out for me fam that wear size 10.

Got laughs out of this at least. LOL!!!

hit me up at: [email protected] if you are interested.
What size do you wear if you wanna trade?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Oh dayum, well, thanks for the confirm NT fam, I got a pair of SJ size 10's on the way that I'm either going to have to trade or sell. Keep an eye out for me fam that wear size 10.

I wear a size 11 fam. Good looks.

Originally Posted by debs 168

well...i finally finished ordering after taking 3423434 min. i could definitely understand if the order didn't go through because they're out of stock on size 9's. it took 34342 min to go back and forth through google translate to stumble my way through the process.

heads up to anybody ordering from snipes, use paypal to check out, not your credit card. i mean you can use your credit card through paypal but select paypal on the snipes site in order to get to the next screen, otherwise it will keep telling you to check your card.

thx to whoever it was that told us about the site. i appreciate it.

15813286.4.gif

oh and thx to whoever suggested that i look on my nike boxes. i was googling like crazy to try to get a "majority opinion" on euro to usd sizes.

42.5 = 9 on all of my boxes.

Nice shirt Lazy B.

I ordered that tee with the $25.00 off any purchase code.

I received a call today from them saying I needed a minimum of $75.00 for the code to be valid.
smh.gif

Would've paid 10 bucks for it too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't a crime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.

smh.gif
WORD...

dudes are real salty in here talking about get a job....smh if i could get 17 pairs and flip them all for double you damn straight i would...talkin bout you cant buy class...
roll.gif

word. Dude is right. I got a couple of my grails from resellers. I just got snakepool hyperdunks in yesterday.. I've been hunting for them since I first saw them... And just now getting them. Can't be mad. people pay for what they want.

Dammit!!
mad.gif

I only got a size 9.

Anybody want to trade sizes 10-12 for a sz9????

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

well...i finally finished ordering after taking 3423434 min. i could definitely understand if the order didn't go through because they're out of stock on size 9's. it took 34342 min to go back and forth through google translate to stumble my way through the process.

heads up to anybody ordering from snipes, use paypal to check out, not your credit card. i mean you can use your credit card through paypal but select paypal on the snipes site in order to get to the next screen, otherwise it will keep telling you to check your card.

15813286.4.gif

swing-miss.jpg

i am just happy i got mines. when to the mall like at 4, only 10 people were there at release time. i got the "G" in front my order numbers fromfootaction and eastbay, got cancled.

Dammit!!
mad.gif

I only got a size 9.

Anybody want to trade sizes 10-12 for a sz 9????

your a Htown NTer right?

what mall did u end up going to bro?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by agentpyro

HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, which confirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!! Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

Looking at my sz 11 S.J. and EURO 45=US 11.

damn I had to go double check too.... I got a 47.5 thinking it was a 12.5 but all my boxes that are a 13 say "47.5 EURO".... oops, looks like I copped a 13. Oh well, I heard they run small anyway right?

I think they do. My sz 11 Space Jams are too tight to walk around comfortably. My sz 11.5 CPD XIs fit some what snug. So I'm hoping the sz 12 I picked upon snipes is just right. I have sz 12 2000 Space Jams and they fit perfect.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

15813286.4.gif

swing-miss.jpg

umad128539779112343750.jpg

damn nike.com came through QUICK with these.... got my pair 3:30 pacific time and I ordered these last night... From Memphis to Honolulu in 24 hours.... WOW!

If only crookedtongues and snipe could ship out my other pairs that fast
smile.gif

I want a third pair of these so bad... but paying 250 +... I just don't think I can stomach it...

I LOVE these shoes

Where can I find that marvin the martian shirt btw??!!?

These shoes are Trash.
Mine Are Going On ebay asap.
Someone who will appreciate them can have them cause I sure wont. I don't buy things just to say I have them, I buy things and keep them if they'requality and JB is not quality anymore
frown.gif
I don't understand how anyone who has the OG or 1st retro could spend money on these and be happy with there purchase, I compared them to 7 of my other11's these look FAKE! B grades that's being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom