*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLE INC. on south beach is BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!! called em ALL week long asking "how many pair yaw got" kept getting "IDK" "IDK""IDK" show up 10:45 (since they were gonna start sellin at 12) they say "we have 1 of each sz not including 11" hmmmmmmm to make thingsworse they had a waiting list that started at 12pm that day with names and sizes already on it.......the worst possible service EVER.....they coulda just keptit real and say they gone be limited save me some gas and time.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

So I went to Jimmy Jazz & Hyperactive during my break and I asked them how was it..and the fools said they never got the Mens sizes...but I just happen to catch a glimpse of one of those arab dudes from across the street carting off 5 huge boxes...the top box was open and u can see the blue XI on it...so I go to that spot across the street and they hit me with a $350-385 price tag...

Jimmy Jazz...EFF U!

damn that sucks

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Got my second pair here ar Serramonte Mall after a brief moment of chaos but thanks to Daly City's finest, everything went orderly. (Pics not tagged)

how did you manage to get a 2nd pair? i was tryin to get an extra pair for a friend, but i was told to wait till 10am. DC police were on the job though, theykicked some guy out with a santa hat, sucks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Anyone got information on how the Houston Galleria release played out? I know there are some stories.
laugh.gif

PO

WOW!!! Haven't see you post in a while PO. Good to see you.

Any chance we see some more XI?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Arden fair mall is a piece of crap

^ Info? How is it over there?
nerd.gif
It was hell...must have been 600 deep
sorry for the crappy cell pics

jesus all this for sneakers where is this at and did anyone see or hear any stories of anything happing to anybody ?
it happened in Sacramento....craziest release since the cool gray XI

Houston area, give Gulfgate a call or swing by if around there. Just picked up pair 10.5- looked like they still had a solid FSR. I was there around 10:30!

if my second chance order on finishline.com does not go through, I am in trouble. got the email confirmation and my card was charged, crossing fingers

Originally Posted by Goochi

I had reserved a pair at Finishline and had til 9:30 to pick it up and showed up at 9 and heres the dialogue:

me: hey I reserved a size 11.5, my names simon
him: yeah we gave that away cuz youre late
me: you said 9:30, its only 9
him: looks like 9:30 to me
me: well do you have any other sizes, a 12 maybe?
him: you didnt reserve a 12 so you can go wait in line like everybody else

IM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, this store isnt getting ANY business from me ever again. I now have no Space Jams and have kind of lost hope. This is pretty lame.

should have taken a picture of the clock in the store, and the sales assistant and called the head office, he would be looking for a new job and you'dreceive some sort of compensation.

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Got my second pair here ar Serramonte Mall after a brief moment of chaos but thanks to Daly City's finest, everything went orderly. (Pics not tagged)

how did you manage to get a 2nd pair? i was tryin to get an extra pair for a friend, but i was told to wait till 10am. DC police were on the job though, they kicked some guy out with a santa hat, sucks.
laugh.gif

Actually, I only bought 1 pair(right). The other pair I had already for 3 months c/o marqueesole. Yeah, I saw that sucker w/ a santa hat....he's crazy Itell you

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Ebay prices are CRAZY right now...... I honestly did not think it would ever get to this point. I assumed GR meant everyone would get their pair and be cool. I underestimated the market and the demand (aka hype) for these kicks. After all is said and done, looks like resellers are going to actually flip a profit on these....
Just be jesus patient.

I told you, these are going to reach an erection climax. Only fools would over pay for these. Of course the ones buying are the ones chasing. The abundanceof these will saturate. As more people lose their jobs and as Obama can't do a rip about helping, you'll be able to get yours.

There were PLENTY and I MEAN PLENTY of these floating around way way way before the release date, so it's not as serious as you think. More so these are aGR ! I don't get the fuss. As w/ Js or any shoe, they will reach their erection around these 2 weeks, and then it'll taper. Be smart !

Like said, the kids are those that just graduated w/ liberal arts degree w/ no job and just looking to be 'cool' taking pictures for their Facebookaccounts, borrowing their friends shoes or something.

Thanks to RICOJT for getting my pair. Dude was on hold with eastbay while we were waiting in line at the FL in oakridge. He was on hold for an hour and afterhe got his order done the lady on the phone let us make another order and then another! Didn't even have to deal with all the chaos. Just to make sure thatit went through my brother got his conformation email. I got a size 11 but needed a 10.5. O well..once again good lookin out RICOJT, hope you got your 4 pairs

via COUNTERKICKS.com

2 Atlanta Foot Locker Stores Burglarized Early This Morning

foot-locker-atlanta-12-23-09-burglarized-1-600x340.jpg

foot-locker-atlanta-12-23-09-burglarized-6.jpg

foot-locker-atlanta-12-23-09-burglarized-3-600x333.jpg

Early this morning, two southwest Atlanta Foot Locker's were burglarized within a half hour of each other - one at the Campbellton Road location, and thesecond at Metropolitan Parkway. A group of six people smashed through the metal doors and gates at both spots by driving a van through the front entrance andstuffing shoe boxes into the vehicle and driving off. Whether the timed grab was planned in part for the taking of today's launch in the "SpaceJam" Air Jordan XI's is unknown, but a Foot Locker employee at the Campbellton Road store has stated that the robbers did not make away with any oftheir allotment of "Space Jams" and that their stock was sold to waiting customers this morning. Continue reading for more photos from twosmashed-and-grabbed Atlanta Foot Locker's.

foot-locker-atlanta-12-23-09-burglarized-2-600x337.jpg

foot-locker-atlanta-12-23-09-burglarized-4-600x336.jpg

foot-locker-atlanta-12-23-09-burglarized-5.jpg

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Ebay prices are CRAZY right now...... I honestly did not think it would ever get to this point. I assumed GR meant everyone would get their pair and be cool. I underestimated the market and the demand (aka hype) for these kicks. After all is said and done, looks like resellers are going to actually flip a profit on these....
Just be jesus patient.

I told you, these are going to reach an erection climax. Only fools would over pay for these. Of course the ones buying are the ones chasing. The abundance of these will saturate. As more people lose their jobs and as Obama can't do a rip about helping, you'll be able to get yours.

There were PLENTY and I MEAN PLENTY of these floating around way way way before the release date, so it's not as serious as you think. More so these are a GR ! I don't get the fuss. As w/ Js or any shoe, they will reach their erection around these 2 weeks, and then it'll taper. Be smart !

Like said, the kids are those that just graduated w/ liberal arts degree w/ no job and just looking to be 'cool' taking pictures for their Facebook accounts, borrowing their friends shoes or something.
Co-sign.

This release shows how many "NEW" sneakerheads pop up everything a hype shoe comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom