*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RUTHE1

I was in the group of people that ordered off Finishline last night and got charged for an order but did not received an order confirmation. I can confirm that I will not be getting a size 10, because I just talked to Finishline customer service.

I got a confirmation but again it depends on the availability of this item. Not sure how this pan out.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Ebay prices are CRAZY right now...... I honestly did not think it would ever get to this point. I assumed GR meant everyone would get their pair and be cool. I underestimated the market and the demand (aka hype) for these kicks. After all is said and done, looks like resellers are going to actually flip a profit on these....

If you ever doubted the fact that resellers would flip these for gain you're either new to the game or misjudged these badly. Christmas time + Space Jams =mayhem.

Everyone on ebay is going to be screwed, because once all these kids that ordered their pairs off Eastbay, Finishline, NDC, etc. come in, there will bethousands more to add on ebay and the price of these shoes is going to go right back down, just wait and see.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So if you really want a pair, just wait a couple weeks and you'll be able to get a pair for like $220-230.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Lol so I just went to finishline at 9 am. No line or anything and the guy was like all we have left is an 8 and 8.5 and my size is an 8. Must say this was easy for me to get. I guess people camped out at 4am to get some. To ppl who pm'ed me sorry I couldn't get them but ill keep checking. People camped for these?! Took me 5 minutes with no line at all!

well maybe if you didn't have a small asss foot it wouldn't have been so easy for you. that's called luck.....

url

lmmmmfao, he had to attack your foot size to make his unsuccessful efforts to cop these sneakers justified, some people just really get bitter at someone elses good fortune.
roll.gif

LOL I know. Dude is a grade A hater. Sad to see people trying to insult over some shoes smh. Oh well guess my "small asss foot" will look better with them than his foot does without them

lmfao, i agree

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Ebay prices are CRAZY right now...... I honestly did not think it would ever get to this point. I assumed GR meant everyone would get their pair and be cool. I underestimated the market and the demand (aka hype) for these kicks. After all is said and done, looks like resellers are going to actually flip a profit on these....

If you ever doubted the fact that resellers would flip these for gain you're either new to the game or misjudged these badly. Christmas time + Space Jams = mayhem.

Def not new to the game as I still remember being a Junior in high school camping for these back in the day...... I misjudged these badly I guess. I figured amax profit would be $60 as most of these would top off at $250 shipped. No way did I estimate these going for $350-400. I guess your math is correct withChristmas time + SJ = mayhem
smile.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

I was in the group of people that ordered off Finishline last night and got charged for an order but did not received an order confirmation. I can confirm that I will not be getting a size 10, because I just talked to Finishline customer service.

yep...same thing happened to me
man thats horrible, hope everything turns out

was able to grab the last pair in the store at my local spot, Size 14 though, might resell them unless I can find somebody with a Size 12.5 or 13 that needs my14's and wants to trade.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Eastbay gave me a receipt last night....but no order in my order history. Called and said they are trying to fulfill orders......oh well....Soles would be yellow in a few wears anyways. Time to design some Kobe V's.

lmmmfao, y'all really get bitter when you can't cop, wether the soles turn yellow or green, you have to admit the sneakers are pretty fly

This release has people come out the woodwork. People who are not even Jordan/Shoe heads are buying these.

First Finishline only had 8-9 and 10.5. One of each. So I know for a fact the workers got dibbs on their pair. So outta a line of 30 4 people got their shoe. Iwent down to the other mall, which had prob 20 in line. Sold out of every size except 8.5 and 15. Asked the dude to try on 8.5 ."Would you like it ifsomeone tried on your shoes?" #$$!? Told him to open one box for me and this dude to try on. Snug fit, but worked. Looked at other dude , he said yea itllwork. high fived, paid and dipped. This was borderline wack, Feel sorry for the cool people i met inline who didnt get theirs. Preorders need to happen.

Got my second pair here ar Serramonte Mall after a brief moment of chaos but thanks to Daly City's finest, everything went orderly. (Pics not tagged)

Sz 10 nyc area
nerd.gif
? All spots sold out mens sizes, and the funny thing is this is all i want for christmas

Easy here in vegas.
Got to the mall at 7:45. Store opened at 8.
3rd person in line. Banged out with 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Eastbay gave me a receipt last night....but no order in my order history. Called and said they are trying to fulfill orders......oh well....Soles would be yellow in a few wears anyways. Time to design some Kobe V's.

lmmmfao, y'all really get bitter when you can't cop, wether the soles turn yellow or green, you have to admit the sneakers are pretty fly
These sneakers are one of the "flyest" but the particular sneakers that this thread pertains to are, in fact, not.

Anyone got information on how the Houston Galleria release played out? I know there are some stories.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Any chance a site like Finishline.com magically restocks...
nerd.gif
Yes, very high chance. They've done it before, I remember the Flint 13's were sold out and then at 9am they re-stocked tons of sizes andthat's how I got my 12. So just keep checking, because alot of orders get cancelled, cards get declined, etc. etc, you just have to keep checking andI'm sure whether it be NDC, Finishline or Eastbay, more pairs WILL come back.

just called an eastybay rep....had to verify some information....shippin today!!!!
pimp.gif

for those who are havin problems with order numbers and email confirmation numbers....JUS CALL

YO I thought these were releasing tomorrow.. I slept in.. Now Im SOL. Size 10 please. LOS ANGELES AREA.. THANKS>

i'm not satisfied with the space jams. quality is no where near as good as i thought. my sons sole is icier than mines! i have a lot of those small bubbledots on my mid sole, sucks. i'm looking forward to buy a 2000 retro pair instead of wasting my money on the 2009 crap version.
mad.gif

will post pics later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom