*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by debs 168

anybody else getting this before they hit submit:

** Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Any applicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at that time. Please press Submit to commit your order.
I got the same message, guess we'll have to wait and see. I have some pre-orders to pick up in the a.m., but i'd like to get the few Iordered online as well.

eastbay sold out of size 9. i hesitated because of that message i got about them not being able to process it on the site or something. oh well, now to trysomething else. i'm mad tired. any other sites with a 9?

I just don't understand why you guys didn't go in-store. You knew they would sell out ...

GR doesn't mean limited, but pairs ARE limited. Things aren't just infinite and forever people ...

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

to enyouartist:

yeah i got an email confirmation from footlocker.com: customer # [size=+0][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]6832779, order #[/font][/size] [size=+0][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]5647977. But now i can't get on the site so i can't check. i hope my email confirm secured my pair of jams.
[/font][/size]

Thanks Beatlegeuse44. May I suggest that you edit your post so you don't give out your customer and order number? Safer the better!

Eastbay is isht!!! they still showing a FSR. + I got the dreaded G in front my order #, guess I'm phucked

NDC didn't charge me yet, but i got an email confirmation and checked out with Paypal. bad sign?
nerd.gif

whats the odds on my FNL order getting cancelled...its hard to keep hope alive with the fact that they consistently accept, then cancel orders...my only hopeis that i had email confirmation by 12:04am....went ahead and ordered 1 pair from eastbay..got the dreaded G...so who knows..this could be a completescore...or a complete waste of my time....
-sf77

Ok so my order went through for another pair on Eastbay this time. This one has "g" also.
smh.gif
If both of my pairs go through then im going to have tosell the other pair on here.

"We're sorry, but Jordan Retro 11 - Men's , size 10.5 (product 78037041) is currently out of stock and no longer available."

Eastbay finally came up for me & when I tried to checkout it said I had 6 pairs of size 9s in my cart
laugh.gif
. Changed to 1 pair but it says they are soldout.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

another G here too....not holding my breath.

Well looks like I am setting the alarm for 330AM....oh well.

ASIAN image, if i recall, don't you have a youtube video from last year out here in the FOOTLOCKER pasadena??

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

Originally Posted by uknowho85

has anyone got a confirmation email from FNL.com

No but my bank account got charge for 3 pairs and I only want one.
Yea, mine failed at the last step and never said an order went thru but some how I got charged around 350-400 $. I tried FNL, eastbay and NDC. Never made it to a confirmation screen, but somehow got charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom