*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, whats the chances of getting your pair, and the confrimation number doesn't have a G, and its from finishline? cause i dont know if i should orderagain from another site?

%!#% complete forgot to order from Eastbay. Guess I might have to head out to Champs/Footlocker in the morning
smh.gif

you guys think toddler sizes will sell out quick? planning on picking a pair up for my nephew tomorrow after work

I love how Eastbay just sent out their Space Jams email re: going on sale! Yet, they're sold out on the site basically ...

guys who relied on online orders but struck out there is still plenty hope dont be bummed out. also, its funny how people are back on the NDC boat again

Originally Posted by debs 168

anybody else getting this before they hit submit:

** Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Any applicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at that time. Please press Submit to commit your order.

I got that during my process but refreshed the site cause to me, that basically means you're not getting it...

NDC came through for me. It took about 20 seconds to place them in my cart and complete the order. Finishline, Eastbay, & Footaction just kept giving my aninternal service error. Thanks to whoever posted the NDC link!!!!

to enyouartist:

yeah i got an email confirmation from footlocker.com: customer # [font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]683xxxx, order #[/font][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]564xxxx. But now i can't get on the site so i can't check. i hope my email confirm secured mypair of jams.
[/font]

175 EURO NDC u fkin kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by debs 168

anybody else getting this before they hit submit:

** Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Any applicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at that time. Please press Submit to commit your order.

yea i got that when i checked out. now the site is down.....
does order confirmation number mean im good?

i got 2 at work for 133 and 1 for full price 190. one of the employees isnt a sneakerhead and he let me use his discount. i just tried to buy 1 more online butwhen i went to submit order it said due to high traffic your order can not be completed because inventory can not be confirmed. oh well, 3 pair for like 450aint bad. i will pay 150 all day. good luck to everyone camping out, when i left work at 11 pm there was like 50 people already camping and the mall doesntopen until 6 am for this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom