The NBA Draft Thread

I don't think it was a two man draft but I think there's a reason a lot of people thought it was a two man draft

Buddy looked good. He's going to get every opportunity in the world this year cause that Pelicans team is awful.

Damn Jaylen looked really good in those highlights.
I was upset when the Celts drafted him, but even though it's just summer league/preseason, he has shown that he has a much better feel for the game than I had originally thought. The physical tools were obvious. I still say he'll be better than Ingram :smokin

Kay Felder showing out :smokin :smokin

Going to be really fun to watch him on this Cavs team...

Chriss has already improved his game since SL.

Looks very comfortable out there, violent leaper/athlete, good rolling to the rim or pulling up.

With his frame, he looks like he's only going to get stronger.

He and Booker in 4 years when they can buy alcohol will be fun to watch.

Last edited:
Chriss has already improved his game since SL.

Looks very comfortable out there, violent leaper/athlete, good rolling to the rim or pulling up.

With his frame, he looks like he's only going to get stronger.

He and Booker in 4 years when they can buy alcohol will be fun to watch.
There wasn't a single player in the draft with more potential than him. I preferred him over Jaylen. Just thought his bust potential was pretty high too. Refreshing to see that he looks comfortable out there.

^^^

I feel like he landed in a great spot, playing with the guards in PHX will give him a lot of space to work and Bled/Booker are both really good P&R players.

He's shown great instincts defensively and if he can really hang his hat there, he has a big ceiling.

He has the quickness to switch on perimeter guys and can still protect the rim which is just too valuable.

Only a matter of weeks before Murray takes over as a starter. Nuggets are infinitely better with emmanuel off the floor

He's shooting 5/21 with 8 assists and 7 tos and might be the most clueless defender in the league. It's early but he hasn't improved on any of his flaws whatsoever. It's exactly the same way he started off last year except he had a longer leash because there was no other option besides jameer Nelson and even he started taking 4th quarter minutes from him. If he gets off to another horrible start I don't see why Murray won't take his spot.

Last edited:
Better off having Mudiay and Murray play together than 1 replacing the other.

Murray has no problem scoring off the ball anyway and will only get better at it

Muiay is a less athletic more turnover prone rondo without the defense and an even worse jumper. He hasn't really shown that he makes the team better when he's running the offense.

Rondo was agile with quick feet and good bounce before the knees went, he still caught a body or two last season. I watched a ton of mud last season and never really saw him take his man off the dribble. He relies almost exclusively on screens and tricks off a lot of layups partly because he doesn't have bounce like that

Better off having Mudiay and Murray play together than 1 replacing the other.

Murray has no problem scoring off the ball anyway and will only get better at it
Yea Murray is less valuable right now as a pg than off the ball ...Nuggets would literally be making 2 positions worse by replacing Murray for mudiay instead of starting them both

Back
Top Bottom