The NBA Draft Thread

I don't think there is an ideal comparable to Skal.

6'11, thin frame, athletic, mobile, promising jump shot, low bball IQ, not much vision, gets pushed around, not a rebounder, turnover prone.

Accurate big men shooters, usually don't use a ton of leg, most are set shooters. less room for error.

6'11, thin frame, athletic, mobile, promising jump shot, low bball IQ, not much vision, gets pushed around, not a rebounder, turnover prone.

andrea bargnani with more shot blocking.

Accurate big men shooters, usually don't use a ton of leg, most are set shooters. less room for error.

andrea bargnani with more shot blocking.
I was running through the bball ref filter, Bargnani was one of the results and I was like "Nah." :lol:

I was running through the bball ref filter, Bargnani was one of the results and I was like "Nah." :lol:

its pretty much perfect outside the shot blocking.

even the overrated shooting.

Bargnani put on the requisite weight, but it didn't matter because he has the lowest BB IQ's i've ver seen. Only reason he doesn't get called out on it is because he's european.

its pretty much perfect outside the shot blocking.

even the overrated shooting.

Bargnani put on the requisite weight, but it didn't matter because he has the lowest BB IQ's i've ver seen. Only reason he doesn't get called out on it is because he's european.
Don't forget the supreme laziness to go along with it , help defense or hustle he ain't wit it :lol:

Just thinking of soft, poor rebounding and silky mid-range shooting bigs....

Scola? Spieghts? 
laugh.gif
Scola went to WORK in the post man. He has become more of a shooter in his more recent years but dude always had some of the slickest post moves.

Zhou Qi is sparking my interest. What does everyone else think of dude?

Last edited:
True.. Maybe the present day Scola lol

I wanted to say Bargs too but I don't think Skal will ever be a basically 3s only shooter

Scola went to WORK in the post man. He has become more of a shooter in his more recent years but dude always had some of the slickest post moves.

Zhou Qi is sparking my interest. What does everyone else think of dude?

one of the skinniest human beings on the planet, people thought Proigis was skinny, this dude is way skinner very mobile though and if you could get him in a strength program, I think he could unlock way more athlticsm. dude is very mobile and fluid for 7-2 guy.

also a tougher rebounder than you might think..

Nice jumper as well, very projectable, could hit 3's one day.

if I remember corectly the draft projection analytics were high on him, had him as a better prospect than Mudaiy, but those are toguh to rely given the small samble of CBA to NBA transfers.

Last edited:
kid will struggle his first year maybe year and a half but Ingram will be big time in the league. i hope he goes to LA with Russ and Clarkson. 

Every kid coming out needs to put on good weight, its not even worth saying but Ingram looks unusually skinny :lol:

I still can't believe people were throwing that out as a reason to take Oden over KD, the guy was 6'11 and could pull up and shoot from anywhere :lol: and was athletic on top of it.

Last edited:
Lakers gonna send they pick to Philly(if it falls to 4)... sixers gonna draft Ingram and Dunn with two top 5 picks..

Locked on NBA Podcast: Episode #9 - Chad Ford, ESPN NBA Draft Expert

Who should you watch in the NCAA tournament as it pertains to the 2016 NBA Draft

AJ Hammons could be a very nice pickup for someone in the late 1st/early 2nd...He's 23, so doesn't have a ton of untapped potential, but I could see him being a legit rotation player...

Back
Top Bottom