The mystery x-tra thick girl from the rotound backside post... More pics! (fixed)

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

At the end of the day Everyone would beat. If You came home and she was Butt Naked in your bed you wouldn't sit there and point out "Omg you have Cottage Cheese, get out my room"
Quoted FTW

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

You know what i never understood?

dudes overly concerned with other dudes preferences....

"if he wouldnt hit hes gay"

indifferent.gif

"he must have a baby meat he can't handle it"

indifferent.gif

at the end of the day...who cares....if youd beat...congrats...if not...thats great too...its not that serious to argue over
grin.gif

Dudes is corny

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

At the end of the day Everyone would beat. If You came home and she was Butt Naked in your bed you wouldn't sit there and point out "Omg you have Cottage Cheese, get out my room"
Quoted FTW

Quoted again FTW!!!!

^buy you're acting like that's some kind of trump card for all the negative comments

the fact that 95% of NT would still hit it is irrelevant...doesn't negate our choice to be critical

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^buy you're acting like that's some kind of trump card for all the negative comments

the fact that 95% of NT would still hit it is irrelevant...doesn't negate our choice to be critical

Right.

**breaths hard**

she gotta be in her 30s or she ages like #@**

regardless older %$%@% is still good %$%@%
pimp.gif
id twerk

That naked in the bed scenario is hilarious
roll.gif

but on the real side of things...i hate when people say %%!! like that...cause lets be real...if you came home to some box wrapped up in your power rangerscomforter....youre hitting 8/10...so thats not even fair to bring up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom