The mystery x-tra thick girl from the rotound backside post... More pics! (fixed)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

20061006204428!Cottage_Cheese.jpg

But look at the waist though. She clearly has potential.

lol @ dudes defending her to the death. Look, fact of the matter is that she's fat IN HER LEGS, ARMS, and some in the FACE, but she could still get it.Trust me, yall would be beasting even harder if she hit the gym for about three months... Trust me.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

lol @ dudes defending her to the death. Look, fact of the matter is that she's fat IN HER LEGS, ARMS, and some in the FACE, but she could still get it. Trust me, yall would be beasting even harder if she hit the gym for about three months... Trust me.
/thread, as you kids would say. This post literally just summed everything in this post up.

lol @ dudes defending her to the death. Look, fact of the matter is that she's fat IN HER LEGS, ARMS, and some in the FACE, but she could still get it. Trust me, yall would be beasting even harder if she hit the gym for about three months... Trust me.

3e836ffd3e85e5557c5e408ab4cdbcb08b0bce25.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by Agthekid

It some ayo dudes in this thread real talk.

so so tru... its either that or they be smashin chicks that look like pencils.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
1101043792_7291.jpg
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif

I wanna see ribs, word to Nicole Ritchie.
grin.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I just had a visual of me tagging mary-kate andtelling her to throw it back it me
it was the saddest thing, like watching a crippled kid struggling to walk.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

It some ayo dudes in this thread real talk.

so so tru... its either that or they be smashin chicks that look like pencils.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
1101043792_7291.jpg
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif

I wanna see ribs, word to Nicole Ritchie.
grin.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I just had a visual of me tagging mary-kate andtelling her to throw it back it me
it was the saddest thing, like watching a crippled kid struggling to walk.

roll.gif
I can picture that exactly how you're seeing it. Bruh, that simile is on point
laugh.gif

We all prefer different things so therefore we all have options to choose from which is incredible imo.
Whoever said that she doesnt really have any type of backside at all that is definitely NOT true, just look at the pic of her in that blue outfit!
Personally, i love the thick women all day! I also got love for the skinny women as well. I just love women period, all shapes and sizes!!
Stop bashing the skinny chicks, stop bashing the thick girls and do what you do lol. Its nothing as we all have our own personal preferences.
If you dont have anything nice to say dont even bother bringing it in here as you would be waisting you precious time lol.
Im fooling, this is very appreciated by myself as well as the NTers that appreciate thickness.
The body is kind of UNBELIEVABLE as far as how small her waist is and how thick everything else is however at times i know that i like to see things that areconsidered to be UNBELIEVABLE to the human eye so there you have it.

Ok ok, she could use some work on the thighs!! These cottage cheese comments are killing me lol. Couldnt we all use some work? Most of NT needs to work outmore than likely. Shes good in my book.

One

laugh.gif
Okay explain the dudes saying they wouldn't hit andcalling her obese.

laugh.gif
Okay explain the dudes saying they wouldn't hit and calling her obese.

Obese: Well above ones normal weight. A person has traditionally been considered to be obese if they are more than 20 percent over their ideal weight. That ideal weight must take into account the person's height, age, sex, and build.
source

Being obese doesnt mean you look fat. It just means she's more than 20% over her ideal weight considering her HEIGHT, age, sex, and BUILD. That'strivial though. If you think she looks good, do it
glasses.gif

As for the people who are saying they wouldnt hit, evidently they dont find her attractive.

Girl is certainly not fat and this is coming from a guy who likes his girls slim.

Butter face though.

Back
Top Bottom